• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Supplies for Sale

In summary, Diana Renfro, Pampered Chef consultant, is leaving the business. She has a list of items she would like to sell, including the rolling case, door prize slips, and gift registry cards. Diana says she is almost to her 200th show. She recommends emailing her if you are interested in any of the items.
Diana, Sorry about your health problems. Would you please send me a list of available items. Thank you. Rosemary

Diana, Sorry about your health problems. Would you please send me a list of available items. Thank you. [email protected]

Sorry to hear you are leaving, I would also like to see your list please.

[email protected]

The original post was from late 2009, and the last time the original poster added to the thread was in Feb, 2010, so don't hold your breath waiting for a response ladies (sorry!).

Diana, Sorry you have to leave I am a new consultant. I bet it is heartbreaking. can you please send me the list? [email protected] thanks and good luck I would like 1 Live your dreams flip folder 5.00

Last edited:
cathyskitchen said:
The original post was from late 2009, and the last time the original poster added to the thread was in Feb, 2010, so don't hold your breath waiting for a response ladies (sorry!).

Of course, if they're not going to read the thread, then the blue faces might be a good look for them! haha:rolleyes:;)

I would like to see the list
[email protected]
Sorry to hear about your declining health and I hope everything is ok. Thanks in advance for the list

so sad when our health interferes with our ambitions :( Hope all is well with you.... could you send me a list of your items please? Im just starting out and have a personal inventory that has been ABUSED over the years... Im too embarrassed to show these things to people! ha! [email protected] Thanks so much!

sorry this person has not ben on since 5-06-2010.

Hello...sorry to hear you are hanging up your apron. Please send me list of items for sale. [email protected] Thanks and have a great day. Sue

<h2>1. What types of supplies does Pampered Chef offer for sale?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen supplies for sale. These include knives, mixing bowls, baking sheets, and much more.</p><h2>2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies online?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef has an online store where you can purchase their supplies. You can also purchase them through a consultant, like Diana Renfro, who can help you choose the right products for your needs.</p><h2>3. Are Pampered Chef supplies only for professional chefs?</h2><p>No, Pampered Chef supplies are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants high-quality kitchen tools and equipment. They are perfect for both home cooks and professional chefs.</p><h2>4. How can I find out what supplies Diana Renfro is selling?</h2><p>You can contact Diana directly and request a list of the supplies she is selling. She may also have a website or social media page where she lists her available products.</p><h2>5. Are all of Diana Renfro's supplies gently used?</h2><p>It depends on the specific item. Some may be brand new, while others may have been used a few times. Diana can provide more information on the condition of each item on her list.</p>

1. What types of supplies does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen supplies for sale. These include knives, mixing bowls, baking sheets, and much more.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies online?

Yes, Pampered Chef has an online store where you can purchase their supplies. You can also purchase them through a consultant, like Diana Renfro, who can help you choose the right products for your needs.

3. Are Pampered Chef supplies only for professional chefs?

No, Pampered Chef supplies are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants high-quality kitchen tools and equipment. They are perfect for both home cooks and professional chefs.

4. How can I find out what supplies Diana Renfro is selling?

You can contact Diana directly and request a list of the supplies she is selling. She may also have a website or social media page where she lists her available products.

5. Are all of Diana Renfro's supplies gently used?

It depends on the specific item. Some may be brand new, while others may have been used a few times. Diana can provide more information on the condition of each item on her list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlrenfro
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies