• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Supplies for Sale

In summary, Diana Renfro, Pampered Chef consultant, is leaving the business. She has a list of items she would like to sell, including the rolling case, door prize slips, and gift registry cards. Diana says she is almost to her 200th show. She recommends emailing her if you are interested in any of the items.
dlrenfro
:(Because of health reasons I need to hang up my apron strings after 6 years. I have lots of supplies that I would like to sell to clean out the closet at home. Items range from the rolling case to door prize slips. Too many to list. If you are intrested let me know and I will send you the list. I don't have everything inventoried yet so there will be more later. I all most made it to my 200th show. I was 2 short...

Diana Renfro
Pampered Chef consultant

please send a list to [email protected]

I might be interested in the rolling bag. Can you please send me the list? [email protected]
Thanks!

please send a list. I am sorry to hear you r leaving

please send me your email address and I will send the list to you

pchefjaime said:
please send a list. I am sorry to hear you r leaving

I have the file in excel format and need your email address to send it to you

I have just updated the list of items that I have for sale.
As I find more items I will repost.
Thanks for looking
Diana

Last edited:
Hi Diana. Sorry to hear you are leaving your business. Hope your health improves:) If the following items are still available, please let me know: its show time sheets, wedding registry brochures, gift registry cards, wedding shower invites and planner, pen holder (with lid?), rolling case, and sp/su 2009 seasons's best. thanks for your time. janis

Do you have any pampered partner receipts??

Diane,

Sorry to hear your leaving. I hope that your health improves.

I would like to buy the following items:

forged cutlery poster, italiana folder, tempting tapas folder, Knife case-Forged Knives, wedding shower invites and planner. 2010 consultant planner, table top flip chart w/ inserts, PC organizer w/ pen & paper, roll of raffle tickets, various invites, 1 seasons best 2008, PC stationary, 3 signs for windows.

Please send info to [email protected].

Thank you,

Cara:)

Diane
Sorry to hear you have to go, hope your health gets better. Could you please send me the list of what's still available. thanks - [email protected]

I bought a few of your items and was very satisfied:) with everything I recieved! I was just wondering what is left and could you please send me an updated list. Thanks:chef:

Could I get an updated list. I'm just starting out and I could use some supplies. [email protected]

Here is an updated list of items that I have left for sale. If you are intrested please send me an email with a list of items you would like.

Thanks
Diana

Last edited:
list is now posted on the web site

I would like to get the tool turn about case and both packs of wedding shower planners. Please email me @ [email protected]

If you anything left can you please email me your list?

Hello!

If you still have the lap boards, the brief case and the mauve tote bag for sale, I would love to have those. Please e-mail me @ [email protected] when you get a chance.

Thanks so much and sorry to hear you have to leave!:(

I'm sorry to hear you have had to leave your business, I realize you posted this about 6 weeks ago, but wanted to check with you in case you still had any items for sales. Please email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Heidi

I would also like an updated list. I just started in December and would like to build my business.

Thank you and I hope your health improves!

[email protected]

If you have anything left for sale can you email me at [email protected] ? Thank you and very sorry you have to leave Pampered Chef!!

Trying to see if you have anything left?

Just joined the site, new to P/C if you have any items left can you please e-mail me a list @ [email protected]

Sorry to hear you have to leave after much success....
If you still have any itmes for sell, please e-mail the list to me. [email protected] Thanks.

Qty Description Price
1 carry all tote (Matches the rolling case) 8.00
1 forged cutlery poster 0.25
1 italiana folder 0.25
4 kitchen tally sheets 0.50 all
13 More Love, Less Labor wedding registry 0.75 all
1 package of gift registry cards for the bride to hand out 0.50
11 packs of ink pens 5.00 all
2 packs of wedding shower planner 0.75 each
1 Pampered Chef book marker 2.00
1 Pampered chef executive cookware poster 0.50
1 simple additions poster 0.50
1 table top flip chart w/lots of inserts 12.00
1 tempting tapas folder 0.25
lot misc recipe cards 2.00
1 Pampered Chef Binder 5.00
1 Live your dreams flip folder 5.00
2 clear display stands 1 sm, 1 large 1.00 each
2 gold display stands 1 sm, 1 large 1.00 each
100 sales recipes with current shipping charges on them 8.00
2 show invitations 0.75 each
1 mesh Pampered Chef tote bag 2.00
1 Pampered Chef brief case 8.00
1 stainless steel 8 inch saute pan( just displayed at shows) 30.00 new

<h2>1. What types of supplies does Pampered Chef offer for sale?</h2><p>Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen supplies for sale. These include knives, mixing bowls, baking sheets, and much more.</p><h2>2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies online?</h2><p>Yes, Pampered Chef has an online store where you can purchase their supplies. You can also purchase them through a consultant, like Diana Renfro, who can help you choose the right products for your needs.</p><h2>3. Are Pampered Chef supplies only for professional chefs?</h2><p>No, Pampered Chef supplies are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants high-quality kitchen tools and equipment. They are perfect for both home cooks and professional chefs.</p><h2>4. How can I find out what supplies Diana Renfro is selling?</h2><p>You can contact Diana directly and request a list of the supplies she is selling. She may also have a website or social media page where she lists her available products.</p><h2>5. Are all of Diana Renfro's supplies gently used?</h2><p>It depends on the specific item. Some may be brand new, while others may have been used a few times. Diana can provide more information on the condition of each item on her list.</p>

1. What types of supplies does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen supplies for sale. These include knives, mixing bowls, baking sheets, and much more.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef supplies online?

Yes, Pampered Chef has an online store where you can purchase their supplies. You can also purchase them through a consultant, like Diana Renfro, who can help you choose the right products for your needs.

3. Are Pampered Chef supplies only for professional chefs?

No, Pampered Chef supplies are designed for anyone who loves to cook and wants high-quality kitchen tools and equipment. They are perfect for both home cooks and professional chefs.

4. How can I find out what supplies Diana Renfro is selling?

You can contact Diana directly and request a list of the supplies she is selling. She may also have a website or social media page where she lists her available products.

5. Are all of Diana Renfro's supplies gently used?

It depends on the specific item. Some may be brand new, while others may have been used a few times. Diana can provide more information on the condition of each item on her list.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlrenfro
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • ChefJWarren
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies