• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Sprinkles - Lemon and Caramel Flavors

In summary, the conversation is about someone looking for Pampered Chef Sprinkles, specifically in the flavors of Lemon and/or Caramel. They are willing to buy from anyone who has them in their inventory. The seller offers to check their inventory and has some opened but almost full bottles available. They agree on a price of $4 per bottle plus shipping. The buyer has PayPal and the seller confirms receiving the payment and mails the Sprinkles. The buyer is happy with the transaction and asks the seller to let them know if they come across more Sprinkles in the future.
themaryk
Hello -Desperately looking for some Pampered Chef Sprinkles - Lemon and.or Caramel....Willing to buy what you may have.. please contact me if you have any bottles for sale. I realize these have been Discontinued but hoping someone may have some in their inventory that they may want to sell. THANK YOU !!!!

themaryk said:
Hello -Desperately looking for some Pampered Chef Sprinkles - Lemon and.or Caramel....Willing to buy what you may have.. please contact me if you have any bottles for sale. I realize these have been Discontinued but hoping someone may have some in their inventory that they may want to sell. THANK YOU !!!!
I have what ever you would like. I will check my inventory. do you want what I have in my kitchen/ opened but almost full? 15009 would be shipping.

pampered_terry said:
I have what ever you would like. I will check my inventory. do you want what I have in my kitchen/ opened but almost full? 15009 would be shipping.
Do you have any unopened bottles? How full is almost full. Not sure at all what you mean by 15009 would be shipping?

I have a lemon and sweet honey vanilla. Are you interested in them?

Hello... yes I would like both of them. Are they new, unopened bottles? Thank you for reaching out....

How about $4 ea + shipping. Just checked and the bottles have been opened but are full, maybe a little out of the lemon - demo only.

Perfect... let me know how you would like to handle the transaction. Let me know what you need. Thank you! So excited to have found some,,,,

I need to know a zip code so I can figure shipping and get you a total price. You can send me a private message with your address. Do you have Paypal? I can do that.

Yes I have PayPal. Shipping zip code is: 91786

Shipping looks like $6.14. So, the total would be $14.14. My PayPal email is [email protected]

I think I can get them in one of the small flat rate boxes from the post office for $5.75. So that total would be $13.75. Let me know.

Hello...I just sent $14.14 via PayPal to you. Please confirm that you received it and I look forward to receiving them. Thank you again! Really appreciate your communication and for selling them. Have a good evening.

cochef said:
I think I can get them in one of the small flat rate boxes from the post office for $5.75. So that total would be $13.75. Let me know.
Hello - Can you confirm that you received the PayPal payment? Please let me know that it went through and that you have the shipping information that is needed for shipment. Thank you.

Got the payment and mailed them today.

Received the Sprinkles ! Thank you for your help and fast shipping. If you ever come across more, please let me know. Have a very good week !

What are Pampered Chef Sprinkles?

Pampered Chef Sprinkles are a line of seasoning blends and toppings created by Pampered Chef, a company that specializes in kitchen tools and cooking products.

How are Pampered Chef Sprinkles different from other seasonings?

Pampered Chef Sprinkles are made with high-quality ingredients and are carefully crafted to provide unique and flavorful blends. They are also free from artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives.

What types of dishes can I use Pampered Chef Sprinkles on?

Pampered Chef Sprinkles can be used on a variety of dishes such as meats, vegetables, salads, soups, and even desserts. They are versatile and can add a burst of flavor to any meal.

Do Pampered Chef Sprinkles contain allergens?

Pampered Chef Sprinkles are made in a facility that also processes allergens such as soy, wheat, and dairy. However, they do not contain these allergens in their ingredients. It is always recommended to check the label for specific allergen information.

How do I store Pampered Chef Sprinkles?

Pampered Chef Sprinkles should be stored in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight. It is also recommended to keep them in an airtight container to preserve their freshness and flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini