• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Can We Expect at the Pampered Chef Sidewalk Sale?

In summary, the Summer Sidewalk Sale is a Free For All month where customers can find outlet items from Kimberly's site. There is no promo specifically saying it is the Sidewalk Sale, but customers can find the items by searching for "outlet" on Kimberly's website. There is no mention of the sale on the Kimberly's website or social media yet, but the HO email has gone out.
DebPC
Staff member
Love this idea! And I love that they picked a Free For All month! I don't suppose they'll tell us ahead of time what products will be available. It probably will be a giant outlet. Great to promo this time of year.
What does everyone else think?

Will it work just like outlet items on our site? Do I direct my customers to go to my site, select "outlet" and then shop?

Do you think it is okay for us to advertise this now on social media? I know it mentions the newsletter and e-mail announcement available on July 1st. I really would like to build some excitement before July 1st. How do you plan to promote this beyond the newsletter?

My email said to post it on Social Media. There was a link to copy a picture, save it and then post on FB. I also have a new recruit this month (first one) and I told her to start spreading the word about the Sidewalk Sale so she can boost her sales and help meet her $1250.

I think if they didn't want us blasting social media about it, they wouldn't have given us that facebook banner to use or told us about it almost a week early. I've already posted on my facebook business page about it. I'm excited about it because I could really use the sales to improve my free for all haul!!

Is there anyone one the new "beta" pws that can access the sidewalk sale through their consultant link? It doesn't show up at new..../pws/kimberly. BUT I can see it from my friends .biz!!!! Why????? I've promoted the heck out of this and I cannot direct my customers to it and I'm looking a bit dumb at the moment! Not to mention that they are missing the benefits of shopping early and I can't shop either. I'm new and was hoping to find some prizes and I'm a bit frustrated

Kscarty said:
Is there anyone one the new "beta" pws that can access the sidewalk sale through their consultant link? It doesn't show up at new..../pws/kimberly. BUT I can see it from my friends .biz!!!! Why????? I've promoted the heck out of this and I cannot direct my customers to it and I'm looking a bit dumb at the moment! Not to mention that they are missing the benefits of shopping early and I can't shop either. I'm new and was hoping to find some prizes and I'm a bit frustrated
I see the outlet items in your site......check again? I dont see any promo on the site specifically sAying it is the sidealk sale, but I dont see that on any site so far...just the products in the outlet.

Thank you....I was looking from my phone and the items didn't appear there. I got on the computer and hello! Thank you for the reply! Kim

Yes- they're all in the outlet. They didn't say we should direct our customers to the outlet. Hopefully someone at HO will eventually change our websites to show "Sidewalk Sale".

Right now, my site is down...getting a server error. Wonder if they are getting slammed?Ok...now it is back...must be getting alot of traffic! I have already noticed one item is gone (not sure which).

My site still says nothing about the Sidewalk Sale. Hope my customers check the outlet...

Not sure what they are doing with the website.....because of you look at some of the new July stuff.....it's in another language and then when you click on it, it says removed. I e-mailed them and they said there would be a special link....but there is none. And they also said you couldn't use your past host discount #, but you can.

Does anyone know if the HO email has gone out yet?

My website isn't working right now either. I just e-mailed HO to let them know there is a problem.....really don't want to miss any sales!

Yeah...it seems to be bouncing - sometimes up, sometimes down, but I was able to complete an order for myself without it crashing (thankfully).Edit: The Summer Sidewalk Sale link/image is now on the main PC website. (not on my PWS yet..still shows the JUNE recruiting image). But at least once they get to the shopping page, they will see it.

Last edited:
Thanks Bobbi! Hopefully it will be on our PWS soon!

Our PWS now has the link too.Maybe that was part of the reason things have been up/down? but hopefully the traffic improves and people don't continue to get the server errors.

1. What is the Pampered Chef Sidewalk Sale?

The Pampered Chef Sidewalk Sale is an annual event where we offer discounted prices on select Pampered Chef products. It's a great opportunity to stock up on your favorite kitchen and cooking tools at a lower cost.

2. When does the Pampered Chef Sidewalk Sale take place?

The Sidewalk Sale typically takes place during the summer months, usually in July or August. However, the exact date may vary from year to year, so be sure to check our website or social media channels for updates.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to shop at the Sidewalk Sale?

No, the Sidewalk Sale is open to everyone! You do not need to be a Pampered Chef consultant to take advantage of the discounted prices and special offers during this event.

4. Can I purchase items from the Sidewalk Sale online?

Unfortunately, the Sidewalk Sale is only available in person at participating locations. However, you can visit our website to find a location near you or contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. Are all Pampered Chef products included in the Sidewalk Sale?

No, only select products will be included in the Sidewalk Sale. These products will be marked with a special tag or label. However, we do offer promotions and discounts on other products throughout the year, so be sure to keep an eye on our website and social media for updates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MakinBacon