• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Sales Slips: What to Use & Give Away?

In summary, a Pampered Chef Sales Slip is a form provided by the company for customers to use when making a purchase. It includes important information such as the customer's name, contact information, and the items they have purchased. It is recommended to use the official Pampered Chef Sales Slips for a more professional and branded look, but any blank piece of paper can be used. While it is not mandatory to use a Pampered Chef Sales Slip for every purchase, it is recommended for record-keeping and accuracy. The slip can be customized with your own contact information and logo, but the essential information must remain intact. It is also permissible to give away Pampered Chef Sales Slips to customers as a way to promote your business and keep
SandiLeigh
Do you use the Pampered Chef Sales slips or do you create your own for use at shows?

Also, do you give each guest something to take home or just prizes and something for the host?

I use the Pampered Chef sales slips for shows and I download the Outside Order form on CC for any host packets.

Debala715 said:
I use the Pampered Chef sales slips for shows and I download the Outside Order form on CC for any host packets.
I do the same thing. Technically, we have to give them a receipt for their products when they place their order with us, and it has to have the "notice of cancellation" on the back of the form, as well as the return policy. It's just easier to use the ones PC supplies us with for shows (so you can keep a copy and give the guest a copy). The outside order forms are great for host packets - I print them front/back and then I print a PamperedPartner receipt for the guest to go with their order.Regarding your second question - I give everyone who helped with the recipe a "Twixit Clip", and the host gets a Season's Best. If they were snotty and decided not to help during my interactive demo, then they get nothing (brats!) ;-). If they clean my products afterwards, though, I'll give them one. I'm stingy! :D

What is a Pampered Chef Sales Slip?

A Pampered Chef Sales Slip is a form provided by the company for customers to use when making a purchase. It includes important information such as the customer's name, contact information, and the items they have purchased.

What should I use as a Pampered Chef Sales Slip?

You can use any blank piece of paper as a Pampered Chef Sales Slip, as long as it includes the necessary information mentioned above. However, for a more professional and branded look, it is recommended to use the official Pampered Chef Sales Slips provided by the company.

Do I have to use a Pampered Chef Sales Slip for every purchase?

No, it is not mandatory to use a Pampered Chef Sales Slip for every purchase. However, it is recommended to use one for record-keeping purposes and to ensure accuracy in the order.

Can I customize the Pampered Chef Sales Slip?

Yes, you can customize the Pampered Chef Sales Slip with your own contact information and logo. However, it is important to keep the essential information (customer's name, contact information, and items purchased) intact.

Can I give away Pampered Chef Sales Slips to my customers?

Yes, you can give away Pampered Chef Sales Slips to your customers as a way to promote your business and make it easier for them to place future orders. It is also a great way to ensure that the correct items are ordered and to keep track of your sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • ccmahaffey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • tracyt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies