• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Products for Sale!

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of kitchen products such as cookware, bakeware, and accessories. These products can only be purchased through independent consultants. All products come with a limited warranty and can be returned or exchanged within 30 days for a full refund. To find a consultant, you can use the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website or ask for recommendations from friends and family.
DebbieSAChef
HELLO EVERYONE.
I HAVE SO MANY PRODUCTS I HAVE EARNED THAT I WOULD LIKE TO SELL TO SOMEONE WHO COULD USE THEM. I AM NOT USING THEM AND THEY ARE TAKING UP LOTS OF SPACE. CONTACT ME AND I CAN SHIP THEM TO YOU OR YOU CAN PICK THEM UP IF YOU ARE IN SAN ANTONIO, TX. I CAN ACCEPT PAYPAL WITH THIS ADDRESS: [email protected]
THANKS, DEBBIE
Cranberry Deep Dish pie plate -$20.00
Stoneware - New Traditions

Cranberry Deep Dish Baker -$24.00
Stoneware - New Traditions

Pampered Chef NEW Dessert- $25.00
Plates - Set of 4

Pampered Chef All 4 Scrapers -$30.00

Pampered Chef NEW Sweetheart -$10.00
Towel Set (2)

Pampered Chef Professional 6-pc set -$190.00
Box is damaged but items are fine!

1. What types of products does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and accessories that are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient. Some popular products include the Quick Cooker, Rockcrok, and the Deluxe Cooking Blender.

2. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in stores or only through a consultant?

Pampered Chef products are only available for purchase through independent consultants. You can host a party or place an order directly through a consultant to purchase products.

3. Are Pampered Chef products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef products come with a limited warranty against defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your product, please contact your consultant for assistance.

4. How can I find a consultant to purchase Pampered Chef products from?

You can find a consultant in your area by visiting the Pampered Chef website and using the "Find a Consultant" feature. You can also ask friends and family for recommendations or attend a Pampered Chef party to meet a consultant.

5. Can I return or exchange a Pampered Chef product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please contact your consultant for more information on the return process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KIRAT
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • CookieChick