• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Unique Pampered Chef Ornaments?

In summary, to order Pampered Chef ornaments, visit the official website or order through a consultant. These ornaments are not only for Christmas, but can be used for other holidays as well. Personalization is available for many ornaments at an additional cost. They are typically packaged in a decorative box or bag and should be hand washed.
JenD01
I posted a pic of this with my introduction, then I saw the marketing forum :blushing:

I made a homemade ornament for my team meeting ornament exchange and it went over really well. My director suggested I offer them for sale for some other Pampered Chef members! :)
I am working on a few other "recipes" as well, please keep in mind that they are hand made and may not be exactly the same. I am asking $12.99 + shipping. (discount can be negotiated for 10 or more)

Enjoy!

Attachments

• ornament.jpg
    ornament.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 567

1. How do I order Pampered Chef ornaments?

To order Pampered Chef ornaments, you can visit the official Pampered Chef website and browse through the available ornament options. Once you have selected the ornaments you would like to purchase, simply add them to your cart and proceed to checkout. Alternatively, you can also order through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Are Pampered Chef ornaments only for Christmas?

No, Pampered Chef offers a variety of ornaments that can be used for different occasions and holidays. Some ornaments are specifically designed for Christmas, but there are also options for other holidays such as Halloween, Easter, and Valentine's Day.

3. Can I personalize Pampered Chef ornaments?

Yes, many of the Pampered Chef ornaments can be personalized with names, dates, or special messages. This can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. Keep in mind that there may be an additional fee for personalization.

4. How are Pampered Chef ornaments packaged?

Pampered Chef ornaments are typically packaged in a decorative box or bag, making them perfect for gift giving. The packaging may vary depending on the specific ornament and holiday theme.

5. Are Pampered Chef ornaments dishwasher safe?

Most Pampered Chef ornaments are not dishwasher safe, as they are made of delicate materials. It is recommended to hand wash them with mild soap and water and dry them thoroughly before storing them away.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Christine Hughes
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
tkgraywolf
Replies