1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Chef on the Road?

1. I may be moving into my RV and traveling the state of Arkansas due to my husband's job. We may be in an area for a few months or it could be only a few days. I have the PC logo on my car and a banner I can put up at my campsite. Does anyone have any kind of experience with this? I just looking to keep my business going as best I can.

Feb 6, 2015
  2. DebPC

DebPC Legacy Member Staff Member

Wow! Out of the box- but what an opportunity! Good luck!

Feb 6, 2015
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

Sounds like you could focus on catalog/online shows. At your campsite, set up a display with those tools that make camp life easier--Manual Food Processor, Flexible Cutting Mats, etc.

Feb 11, 2015
    esavvymom likes this.
  4. I spent 3 months last summer in Missouri with my Mother before her heart surgery. I took my business with me as well. Did Facebook parties/catalog shows & made lots of phone calls. It does work! Hand out mini catalogs to folks when you are shopping for groceries, hand out recipe cards with your info printed on them!
    While some may not want to have a "show," it can be possible that they will order individually because you have provided the website address!
    I agree with raebates with MFP, flexible cutting mats, knives (because they come with the protectors & can be kept in a drawer for safety in an RV!). Lots of products can be great in an RV!

raebates likes this.
  5. ngokxit

ngokxit Guest

Sounds like you could focus on catalog/online shows

Mar 29, 2015
Have something to add?