• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Take My Pampered Chef Business on the Road?

In summary, "Pampered Chef on the Road" is a traveling cooking show and demonstration by the direct sales company, Pampered Chef. To attend, you can receive an invitation from a consultant or host your own show. Expect live demonstrations, recipes, and the chance to purchase products at a discounted price. There is no cost to attend, but products can be purchased. You can also sign up to become a consultant at the event.
Illine Smith
I may be moving into my RV and traveling the state of Arkansas due to my husband's job. We may be in an area for a few months or it could be only a few days. I have the PC logo on my car and a banner I can put up at my campsite. Does anyone have any kind of experience with this? I just looking to keep my business going as best I can.

Wow! Out of the box- but what an opportunity! Good luck!

Sounds like you could focus on catalog/online shows. At your campsite, set up a display with those tools that make camp life easier--Manual Food Processor, Flexible Cutting Mats, etc.

I spent 3 months last summer in Missouri with my Mother before her heart surgery. I took my business with me as well. Did Facebook parties/catalog shows & made lots of phone calls. It does work! Hand out mini catalogs to folks when you are shopping for groceries, hand out recipe cards with your info printed on them!
While some may not want to have a "show," it can be possible that they will order individually because you have provided the website address!
I agree with raebates with MFP, flexible cutting mats, knives (because they come with the protectors & can be kept in a drawer for safety in an RV!). Lots of products can be great in an RV!

Sounds like you could focus on catalog/online shows

What is "Pampered Chef on the Road?"

"Pampered Chef on the Road" is a traveling cooking show and demonstration put on by the direct sales company, Pampered Chef. It offers guests the opportunity to see and try out the company's kitchen products and learn new recipes.

How do I attend a "Pampered Chef on the Road" event?

To attend a "Pampered Chef on the Road" event, you can either receive an invitation from a Pampered Chef consultant or host your own show and invite friends and family to attend. You can also check the company's website for a list of upcoming events in your area.

What can I expect at a "Pampered Chef on the Road" event?

At a "Pampered Chef on the Road" event, you can expect to see live cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products, learn new recipes, and have the opportunity to purchase products at a discounted price. You may also have the chance to win prizes and sample some of the dishes being prepared.

Is there a cost to attend a "Pampered Chef on the Road" event?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Pampered Chef on the Road" event. However, if you choose to purchase any products at the event, there will be a cost for those items.

Can I become a consultant at a "Pampered Chef on the Road" event?

Yes, you can sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant at a "Pampered Chef on the Road" event. There will be information and sign-up opportunities available for those interested in joining the company during the event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SamanthaNicole
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • Ksiera
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kidzmom55