• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Pampered Chef Money: How to Obtain Play Money from Consultants

In summary, Pampered Chef offers various opportunities for consultants to earn money, such as hosting cooking shows and earning commission on sales, building a team and earning overrides, and participating in promotions. Consultants must reach a minimum of $150 in sales each month to remain active and receive commissions and bonuses. Payments are made on a bi-weekly basis and there is a one-time fee of $109 to join as a consultant, which includes a starter kit and access to training and support. Pampered Chef is a flexible option for those with full-time jobs looking to earn extra income.
Navymom
I've been to several shows where the consultant hands out Pampered Chef play money. How can I get a copy of this money?
:D

Awesome idea! That concept could be used in so many different ways!! I'd love to see that, too!

Pampered Chef Play MoneyI just did a show where the game throughout was "auction." I downloaded monopoly money for free from the website, and printed a bunch of it out. You could easily turn this into pampered chef money by copying it into paint and erasing the center and putting the logo in it. I didn't go that far--I didn't have much time, but you could totally have fun with it!

How did the auction game go?That sounds like a lot of fun! How do you play?

1. How can I earn money with Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of ways for consultants to earn money. These include hosting cooking shows and earning commission on sales, building a team and earning overrides on their sales, and participating in special promotions and incentives.

2. Is there a minimum sales requirement to earn money with Pampered Chef?

Yes, consultants must reach a minimum of $150 in sales each month to remain active and be eligible for commissions and bonuses.

3. How often do Pampered Chef consultants get paid?

Consultants are paid commission and bonuses on a bi-weekly basis, with payments typically being deposited directly into their bank account.

4. Are there any start-up costs to join Pampered Chef?

Yes, there is a one-time fee of $109 to join Pampered Chef as a consultant. This includes a starter kit with product samples, business supplies, and access to training and support.

5. Can I still earn money with Pampered Chef if I have a full-time job?

Yes, many Pampered Chef consultants have full-time jobs and use their Pampered Chef business as a way to earn extra income on the side. The flexibility of the business allows consultants to work around their schedule and set their own goals and pace.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
talkintrac
  • mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies