• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today...

In summary, SarahMarylou, a PC consultant, posted her phone number in the comments for this article about how to get in touch with her for more information. This would be a violation of online advertising guidelines, and if anyone sees this they are encouraged to report the violation.
MaryLou
http://www.tulsaworld.com/lifestyle/article.aspx?subjectID=39&articleID=20080618_39_D3_pncase291020

I'd love to have my phone number in the article.:D

Marylou, post a comment!!! Say your the friendly local PC consultant, and put your phone number! Quick, before someone else thinks to.

Sarah

pampchefsarah said:
Marylou, post a comment!!! Say your the friendly local PC consultant, and put your phone number! Quick, before someone else thinks to.

Sarah

That would be a violation of PC's online advertising guidelines....;)

Wow, and it's an AP release...too bad my local paper doesn't pick it up. I should email it to a friend and see if she can get it in!!!

ChefBeckyD said:
That would be a violation of PC's online advertising guidelines....;)

Yeah, I guess you're right, though, technically, this IS a newspaper article.;)

How about just saying "For more info, contact Marylou at xxx-xxx-xxxx? I guess that wouldn't be quite kosher, either.

Oh well, maybe someone will be interested enough to contact HO, and they'll pass on Marylou's info.

If you put your name, position and phone number in the comments online, that's including your info online, which is a violation of policies. We are not supposed to post ANYWHERE online that we're a consultant.

chefann said:
If you put your name, position and phone number in the comments online, that's including your info online, which is a violation of policies. We are not supposed to post ANYWHERE online that we're a consultant.

You know I really don't agree with this policy. If any of us could post online, ANY consultant could, not my fault that they don't. I do follow the rules, this one I don't think if right. Just my two cents.....

So if you see someone doing it, turn them in. HO has a group to deal with web violations, but they can't be everywhere all the time. They rely on us to find policy violations and report people.(And on a side note, it's against policy for us to list our PWS in our profiles here, too. And a lot of people do that.)

chefann said:

I am having a brain fart, but this doesn't include our e-mails to customers does it?

This is the only place I reveal that I am a consultant, and you are all taken and have your own PC products to play with.

You can include info in email signatures. It's on websites that it's a no-no.

Okay Tulsa Directors...get ready for a lot of HO leads for Party Stick orders!

Kitchen2u said:
Okay Tulsa Directors...get ready for a lot of HO leads for Party Stick orders!

I am sure my director saw it....*crosses fingers*:)

What is Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today?

Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today is a cooking and kitchenware company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and recipes to help individuals create delicious meals and host successful parties.

How does Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today differ from other cooking companies?

Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today prides itself on its high-quality products, easy-to-follow recipes, and personalized customer experience. Our consultants are trained to provide personalized cooking advice and help customers find the perfect products for their needs.

Do I need to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today products?

No, you do not need to host a party to purchase Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today products. You can purchase products directly from our website or through one of our independent consultants.

How can I become a consultant for Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today?

To become a consultant for Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today, you can visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can learn more about the benefits of becoming a consultant and fill out an application.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today products?

Pampered Chef Made Thetulsa World Today offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Sheila
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies