• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Logo Wear - Hanging up My Apron!

So did the vest go to someone else after I requested it and asked to a total with shipping?Yes, it is sold.
pcheflisad
For sale:

black logo shirt size L - crossbody style - this was my favorite to wear to shows - dress it up or dress it down for errands
$10 plus shipping

light green quilted lightweight logo jacket size Med- perfect for spring and fall - $10 plus shipping

black vest w/logo and chef's hat pin size L - $10 plus shipping

navy blue v-neck t-shirt size XL- super soft - in great condition - only worn twice. $10 plus shipping

take the lot for $35 plus shipping

Pm me with questions -
Thanks -
Lisa

Attachments

• IMG_3092.jpg
    IMG_3092.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 1,049
  • IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 998
  • IMG_3094.jpg
    IMG_3094.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 988
  • IMG_3095.jpg
    IMG_3095.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 979
Just sent you a PM about the vest :) Has it been worn? smoke-free home?

Hi -It has been worn, but is in very good condition. yes - smoke free home : ) I'll PM you -Lisa

I sent you a message.

Hi. I'm interested. What do you have left?

everything except the table runner

pcheflisad said:
everything except the table runner
I will take everything except the XL shirt - I'm afraid that will be too big. Shipping to 29910. Let me know shipping and how to pay you. Thank you!

If the vest is still available, I would like it!!

I have one person in front of you - if it falls through I'll let you know.

If vest gets to me I'll take it.

curious if the crossbody shirt and or the black vest are still available?? thanks

Hi All -
Only thing left is the navy blue v neck t shirt.Lisa

pcheflisad said:
Hi All -
Only thing left is the navy blue v neck t shirt.Lisa
So did the vest go to someone else after I requested it and asked to a total with shipping? I never got a response from my PM to you about a shipping.price.

Yes, it is sold. I'm sorry, but I didn't receive a PM that you were definitely interested, just one asking about how warm the vest was and what it was made of. Sorry for the confusion. Lisa

What is Pampered Chef Logo Wear?

Pampered Chef Logo Wear is a line of clothing and accessories featuring the Pampered Chef logo. These items are designed for consultants and fans of the brand to show their love for the company.

What types of items are available in the Pampered Chef Logo Wear line?

The Pampered Chef Logo Wear line includes a variety of clothing items such as t-shirts, hoodies, and aprons. There are also accessories available like hats, tote bags, and water bottles.

Can I customize my Pampered Chef Logo Wear items with my name or personal logo?

Yes, you can customize certain items in the Pampered Chef Logo Wear line with your name or personal logo. This is a great option for consultants who want to add a personal touch to their gear.

Are there different sizes available in Pampered Chef Logo Wear?

Yes, there are a range of sizes available in the Pampered Chef Logo Wear line. Most items come in sizes small to 3XL, so there is something for everyone.

Where can I purchase Pampered Chef Logo Wear?

Pampered Chef Logo Wear can be purchased through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant. You can also find select items at Pampered Chef events and conferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• etteluap70PC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • etteluap70PC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
gsptn
  • chef2you