• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Pampered Chef Kitchen Spritzer the Best Non-Stick Spray for Your Kitchen?

You can also do like spray cans, turn the bottle upside down and release all the air from the pipe. My customers have complained, I have explained this to them ans they have 'shut up" hahahaOccasionally mine just gives me a stream so then I loosen the cap, close it again and turn it upside down and run hot water over the nozzle. Pump to test, then back under the running hot water. It usually just takes a couple minutes and it's working great again.Some people "burp" it each time (open it and let the pressure out). I never do that unless it isn't working and it seems to give me very little trouble.I like this flyer! I will
I like this flyer! I will totally use this!Side note: does anyone know how keep it from getting oil everywhere? When my husband twists the cap (after using) to release the pressure, it gets all over the bottle.

Nope, just keep a a nice soapy dish cloth near by when you are doing it!

I was so happy to see it being used in the videos yesterday.

cati123 said:
I like this flyer! I will totally use this!

Side note: does anyone know how keep it from getting oil everywhere? When my husband twists the cap (after using) to release the pressure, it gets all over the bottle.

I haven't had that issue.

BethCooks4U said:
I was so happy to see it being used in the videos yesterday.

I've contacted them about that. I hate PAM and only use the spritzer. Their reply to me was that you can use PAM on metal bakeware. To me, their answer was a non-answer.

I had asked that since we consultants promote the KS as an alternative to PAM, why do they use PAM in their videos using metal bakeware? I still think it's bad form for HO to have a product they want us to promote and then not use it in their videos.

I have other-brand metal bakeware and using Pam on them is just as bad. It still develops a residue that's impossible to clean off.

I always have trouble with my spritzer. Is there a secret?

You mean it clogs up if it's not use for a few weeks? Make sure you squirt all the air our from the pump when you are done with it. If it clogs up, have it soak in hot water the desolve and use the other pump mechanism that can with it for imediate use. You can also do like spray cans, turn the bottle upside down and release all the air from the pipe. My customers have complained, I have explained this to them ans they have 'shut up" hahaha

Occasionally mine just gives me a stream so then I loosen the cap, close it again and turn it upside down and run hot water over the nozzle. Pump to test, then back under the running hot water. It usually just takes a couple minutes and it's working great again.Some people "burp" it each time (open it and let the pressure out). I never do that unless it isn't working and it seems to give me very little trouble.

cati123 said:
I like this flyer! I will totally use this!

Side note: does anyone know how keep it from getting oil everywhere? When my husband twists the cap (after using) to release the pressure, it gets all over the bottle.

Sounds like it is filled over the fill line. On the bottle there is a line that is about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom. It should not be filled beyond that point. Hope this helps!:chef:

I can't believe I never noticed that -- that's what seems to be the culprit. Thank you!

Here are some tips from an old timer!!

Fill it only to the fill line.

After each use, release the air by turning the screw on top. (if you don't, it will continue to have that pressure and it will ooze oil between uses).

When you go to refill OR every 3 months (which ever comes first) clean by doing the following:

Empty and rinse with hot water. Then, fill a bowl with very hot water and white vinegar. Let soak for about 1/2 hour. Rinse all with hot water.

I like to then put all but the sprayer part in the dishwasher to further clean the outside residue. Or you can wash all but the sprayer part in hot soapy water to clean.

Let air dry over night. Fill with fresh oil again only to fill line. Pump and spray until the water that is being sprayed out is oil. Release the air and you are good to go for the next 3 months!

I just bought one last weekend and had the hardest time getting it to build up any pressure. Once I took it apart about 4 times, it started to work. Now, I love it!

baychef said:
Here are some tips from an old timer!!

Fill it only to the fill line.

After each use, release the air by turning the screw on top. (if you don't, it will continue to have that pressure and it will ooze oil between uses).

When you go to refill OR every 3 months (which ever comes first) clean by doing the following:

Empty and rinse with hot water. Then, fill a bowl with very hot water and white vinegar. Let soak for about 1/2 hour. Rinse all with hot water.

I like to then put all but the sprayer part in the dishwasher to further clean the outside residue. Or you can wash all but the sprayer part in hot soapy water to clean.

Let air dry over night. Fill with fresh oil again only to fill line. Pump and spray until the water that is being sprayed out is oil. Release the air and you are good to go for the next 3 months!

Another old timer's comment: I only release it if I start getting a stream of oil instead of the spray and I have NEVER had it ooze any oil. When I do get the stream of oil I release it, repump and usually it's fine but if that doesn't work I turn it upside down and put the nozzle under hot running water for a few seconds to minutes until it is unclogged and spraying again. I have done this many time at host's houses or for guests who bring their non-working spritzer to the party and it works every time. I tell them they get a second spray mechanizm with the bottle if they don't have time to mess with it when they find it clogged but to clean it well when they do their dishes so it's ready for the next time they need a spare.

I do tell them to clean it every couple months or each time it needs filling. And I basically give the same instructions above except I don't use vingear (good idea though). I use it a fair amount and I rarely have used all of the oil in 2 months so it really does conserve on how much I use!

I think I have a sheet from HO that gave me most of these directions. A long time ago, they had directions in the KC News for this and the suds pump so I cut it out and copied it.

Also, was taught that when the air is not released, the pressure remains and this sends oil to the opening. And when the oil is exposed to the air, it makes it more likely to clog the sprayer part.

As long as it works...that is the point!

I always wrap a dishcloth around mine and release the air after use. I tell people at my shows change the oil every 3 months just like you do your car. I don't like Pam it just makes a sticky residue over everything.

What is the Pampered Chef Kitchen Spritzer?

The Pampered Chef Kitchen Spritzer is a refillable, non-aerosol spray bottle that allows you to easily mist oils or other liquids onto your food or cookware.

How do I use the Pampered Chef Kitchen Spritzer?

To use the Kitchen Spritzer, simply fill the bottle with your desired oil or liquid, pump the top a few times to build pressure, and then spray onto your food or cookware. Be sure to read the instructions included with your Spritzer for additional tips and tricks.

Is the Pampered Chef Kitchen Spritzer dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Kitchen Spritzer is top-rack dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of your Spritzer.

Can I fill the Kitchen Spritzer with any type of oil or liquid?

The Kitchen Spritzer is designed to work with most cooking oils and liquids such as vinegar or lemon juice. However, we do not recommend using it with thicker or chunkier substances, as they may clog the sprayer.

Can I purchase replacement parts for my Pampered Chef Kitchen Spritzer?

Yes, replacement parts for the Kitchen Spritzer, such as the spray top, are available for purchase on our website or through your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christyk
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Pamperedatlast
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Sk8Mom209
  • naekelsey