• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What charms are included in the Pampered Chef 25th Anniversary Charm Bracelet?

In summary, Pampered Chef Jewelry is a line of high-quality, stylish, and affordable jewelry pieces sold by the direct sales company Pampered Chef. These pieces are designed to complement their kitchen and cooking products and are only available through a Pampered Chef consultant. The materials used in the jewelry include stainless steel, semi-precious stones, glass beads, and leather, all carefully selected for durability and style. Customers can host Pampered Chef Jewelry parties to earn free and discounted pieces, and all jewelry comes with a 1-year warranty and a 30-day return policy.
chef2you
Gold Member
DSC_6670.jpg
25th Anniversary Italian Charm Bracelet,$10 plus shipping. Includes the following charms:
National Conference
Chef Hat
Round Stone
Whisk
Food Chopper
Stainless Bowl
Garlic Press
Quick Stir Pitcher
Batter Bowl
DSC_6671.jpg

Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet, $45 plus shipping. Includes the following charms:
Spice Turn-About
Covered Stock Pot
Mix N Chop
Quick Stir Pitcher
Deep Covered Baker
Stack of Stainless Mixing Bowls
Food Chopper
Apple WedgerCharm Necklace (from 2014, I think), $20 plus shipping. Includes these charms:
RockCrok, Batter Bowl, Trifle Bowl
DSC_6674.jpg

Oven Mitt Lapel Pin and Oven Mitt Key Ring(?) or Bag Charm (?), $5 each or $8 both plus shipping.
DSC_6678.jpg

Feel free to make reasonable offers. The only piece of jewelry listed that I actually wore was the Italian Charm Bracelet.
I accept Paypal.

are the charms with the oven mitts still availabel

Yes.

I have and event today, can i get you to email me at [email protected] I would like those and the Italian charm bracelet if it is still available too!

The oven mitt set and the Italian Charm bracelet are sold. Still have the other charm bracelet and charm necklace.

Those are super cute. I really like the last one pictured!

1. What is Pampered Chef Jewelry?

Pampered Chef Jewelry is a line of high-quality, stylish and affordable jewelry pieces offered by the direct sales company Pampered Chef. These pieces are designed to complement Pampered Chef's kitchen and cooking products, making them perfect for anyone who loves to cook and entertain.

2. Are Pampered Chef Jewelry pieces only available through consultants?

Yes, Pampered Chef Jewelry can only be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant. This ensures a personal shopping experience and allows customers to see and try on the pieces before making a purchase.

3. What materials are used in Pampered Chef Jewelry?

Pampered Chef Jewelry pieces are made from a variety of high-quality materials, including stainless steel, semi-precious stones, glass beads, and leather. All materials are carefully selected to ensure durability and style.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef Jewelry party?

Yes, Pampered Chef Jewelry parties are a great way to get friends together and shop for stylish and unique jewelry pieces. Contact a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and earn free and discounted jewelry as a host.

5. Is there a warranty or return policy for Pampered Chef Jewelry?

Yes, all Pampered Chef Jewelry pieces come with a 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects. Additionally, if for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
MissyPC
Replies