• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Pampered Chef Items - Cookbooks, Clothes, and More!

In summary, Shop Pampered Chef Items offers a wide range of products including cookbooks, kitchen tools, stoneware, cookware, accessories, and clothing. To purchase these products, simply visit the website and add items to your cart. Special promotions and discounts are regularly offered, and there is a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for returns and exchanges. Hosting a virtual or in-person party is also possible, with the opportunity to earn free and discounted products as a host.
dlrenfro
I am cleaning out my closets and found some more items from when I sold Pampered Chef.

1 orange tee shirt size xtlrg
2 white Pampered chef pull over shirts size large
1 burgandy Pampered chef wind breaker size large

Lots of other misc items from cookbooks to binders.

If intrested in any items let me know

I will except any resonable offer for all items or will be willing to split up if you are just intrested in some items.

How does the windbreaker run sidewise and what condition is it in?

I have posted everything on EBay. There are pictures and descriptions of all the items. If you do a search for say Pampered Chef Jacket you will see the picture and then you can click on other items posted to view them all.

thank you

Under what seller ID?

I am looking for a red collapsible folding crate. Does anyone know of one?

I might be interested in the orange tee shirt and cookbooks. How much do you want for them?

This post is from APRIL and the original poster said she had posted everything on eBay. If you're looking for a particular item, you're better off starting your own ISO thread.

1. What types of products can I find on Shop Pampered Chef Items?

Shop Pampered Chef Items offers a wide range of products including cookbooks, kitchen tools, stoneware, cookware, accessories, and clothing. Our products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

2. How can I purchase Pampered Chef products on the website?

To purchase Pampered Chef products, simply visit the Shop Pampered Chef Items website. You can browse through our various product categories and add items to your cart. Once you are ready to checkout, you can enter your shipping and payment information and complete your purchase.

3. Are there any special promotions or discounts available on Shop Pampered Chef Items?

Yes, we regularly offer special promotions and discounts on our products. These can be found on our website or you can subscribe to our email newsletter to receive updates on sales and promotions.

4. Can I return or exchange products purchased on Shop Pampered Chef Items?

Yes, we have a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I host a Pampered Chef party through Shop Pampered Chef Items?

Yes, you can host a virtual or in-person party through Shop Pampered Chef Items. Our consultants will help you plan and host a fun and interactive party where you and your guests can learn about and try out our products. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whitneythompson
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
whitneythompson
  • trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • noelskitchen