• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Items for Sell, Cleaning Out

In summary, the best way to clean Pampered Chef items is by hand washing them with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. It is not recommended to put them in the dishwasher, but some items may be dishwasher safe. For stubborn stains, a paste made of baking soda and water can be used. It is also not recommended to use metal utensils on Pampered Chef items and they should be stored in a cool, dry place to ensure their longevity.
PWoods
Items listed were used in vendor shows or demo events. All items have been sold. Thank you for your interest!

Last edited:
I would be interested in the food chopper. From where you are, what would shipping to 97603 be?

Oxford Mississippi. 38655

Is the fluted pan still available

Jessica Chastain said:
I would be interested in the food chopper. From where you are, what would shipping to 97603 be?
This one is no longer available.

1. What is the best way to clean my Pampered Chef items?

The best way to clean your Pampered Chef items is to hand wash them with warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or scrubbing pads as they can damage the non-stick coating and other surfaces of the products.

2. Can I put my Pampered Chef items in the dishwasher?

While some Pampered Chef items are dishwasher safe, it is recommended to hand wash them to preserve their quality and longevity. Check the product's packaging or instructions for specific dishwasher safe information.

3. How do I remove stubborn stains or residue from my Pampered Chef items?

If hand washing with warm soapy water does not remove stubborn stains or residue, you can try using a mixture of baking soda and water to create a paste and gently scrub the affected area. For tougher stains, let the paste sit for a few minutes before scrubbing.

4. Can I use metal utensils on my Pampered Chef items?

It is not recommended to use metal utensils on Pampered Chef items as they can scratch and damage the non-stick coating. Instead, use silicone, plastic, or wooden utensils to protect the surface of the products.

5. How do I properly store my Pampered Chef items?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef items, it is best to store them in a cool, dry place. Avoid stacking heavy items on top of each other or placing them in a crowded cabinet to prevent any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • Julia Mideiros
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Lonetta Canales
  • kcmckay