1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Chef in Ireland?

1. Maragib

Maragib Member

I was wondering if there is Pampered Chef in Ireland, and how do I find out more information about it.

Also who would someone in Ireland purchase from, i am not sure where she lives but I know she visits England a quite a bit, so I am guessing on the Eastern Coast.

Thanks, Mara

Dec 1, 2009
  2. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

Call HO to find out

3. cmdtrgd

cmdtrgd Legacy Member Gold Member

There is Pampered Chef United Kingdom, not sure if Ireland is included in that.

Dec 1, 2009
  4. Hi

I'm in the UK. If the person is looking for Pampered Chef in Northern Ireland then it is there, but if it's the Republic of Ireland then sadly there is no Pampered Chef (yet). That said, I do have family in the Republic of Ireland so we could probably sort something out. :)

If they want to contact me to find out more I'm happy to help. My email address is kirsty.baker@yahoo.co.uk

Kirsty

Dec 1, 2009
  5. Sorry I should have said that someone in Ireland could order through anyone in the UK as long as we could sort out the shipping - I'm sure I could sort something! ;-)

Kirsty

Dec 1, 2009
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted