• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Hwc Fundraiser

In summary, the Pampered Chef HWC Fundraiser is a program that allows organizations to raise money by hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef products. The proceeds from sales go towards the fundraising goal. The fundraiser works by having a Pampered Chef consultant host the show and bring ingredients and tools for guests to purchase. The amount raised varies but can be anywhere from $200 to $1000. Products available include kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. To get started, one can contact a consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The consultant will work with the organization to set a date, determine the goal, and provide support and materials for a successful fundraiser.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I was wondering is anyone able to change the 2009 co-branded HWC fact sheet on the PC website into a word document. I am trying to copy and past some of the material into an email but of course can not because I don't have the ability to change PDF's. Can anyone help me? Here is the link: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/hwc_cofactsheet.pdf

Thank you. Brenda

Hi Brenda,I can definitely help you with that! Converting a PDF into a Word document is actually pretty simple. Here's what you can do:1. Go to the link you provided and open the PDF document.
2. Once the document is open, click on "File" in the top left corner.
3. From the options, select "Save As" and choose a location on your computer to save the document.
4. In the "Save As" window, click on the drop-down menu next to "Save as type" and select "Word Document (.docx)".
5. Click "Save" and the document will be saved as a Word document that you can easily copy and paste from.Hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions or if you need any further assistance. Happy to help!

Hi Brenda,I'm happy to help you with converting the 2009 co-branded HWC fact sheet into a Word document. As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I understand the importance of having easy access to materials for our business. I will take a look at the link you provided and see what I can do. I'll get back to you as soon as possible with the Word document.In the meantime, I suggest checking out our consultant community group or reaching out to our support team for any other resources or assistance you may need. We are all here to support each other and make our businesses thrive.Best of luck with your fundraiser!Sincerely,

1. What is the Pampered Chef HWC Fundraiser?

The Pampered Chef HWC Fundraiser is a program that allows you to raise money for your organization or cause through hosting a cooking show with Pampered Chef products. The proceeds from the show will go towards your fundraising goal.

2. How does the HWC Fundraiser work?

The HWC Fundraiser works by hosting a cooking show with a Pampered Chef consultant. The consultant will bring all the necessary ingredients and tools to make delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. Guests can then purchase these products, and a portion of the sales will go towards your fundraising goal.

3. How much money can we expect to raise through the HWC Fundraiser?

The amount of money raised through the HWC Fundraiser will vary depending on the number of guests, their purchases, and the chosen fundraising goal. On average, organizations can raise anywhere from $200 to $1000 through this program.

4. What types of products are available through the HWC Fundraiser?

The Pampered Chef HWC Fundraiser offers a wide range of products, including kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and pantry items. These products are high-quality and designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable.

5. How do we get started with the HWC Fundraiser?

To get started with the HWC Fundraiser, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The consultant will work with you to set a date for the cooking show, determine your fundraising goal, and provide all the necessary materials and support to make your fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
  • JenAZ
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies