• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef | Order Products & Become a Consultant on Our Home Page

In summary, The Pampered Chef has made changes to the way products and consultants are ordered. Previously, customers could order products and sign up as consultants directly from the website. Now, customers must go through a Director to place orders. Additionally, the "home show" option has been moved to the "contact a consultant" page, and the "personal contact" option has been moved to the "host a show" page.
nascarcooker
Gold Member
Did you see the new home page where people can order products and sign up as consultants?

I did, I thought I was on the wrong page! LOL...

I LOVE it!!! :love: :love: :cool: :love:

I really like the look of it...it confused me when I first got on it earlier too.

I really like the new look!

And they can put OUR name in when asked! YES! See ... they do listen to us don't they!

I thought I was on the wrong page too! I think it looks GREAT!!!!!

quiverfull7 said:
And they can put OUR name in when asked! YES! See ... they do listen to us don't they!

Where is this?

HOLY COW they listened to us!!!! I Love it!!!

If you click on "Contact a consultant" it asks if you have been working with someone ....

Wow that changed quick! I was just on it earlier and it was the old page! VERY cool suprise!

Looks fantastic.

Hey I like it....Very Cool!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That is cool! and it seems to switch around those options when you come to the home page. Sometimes the opportunity stuff is in the biggest square and other times it's the "host a show" option. Cool!

N-i-c-e!!!

I love the mainstream look, now our paper materials match the website... love it!

It looks nice. I played around with it. It looks like to host a show or become a consultant you can put in your personal consultant's information and be directed to them...no matter what level they are.

However, if you want to order products it looks like you order directly from PC...cutting out the middleman/consultant. I didn't go all the way through the process of ordering, so I could be wrong. If this is correct, it is not good for us. It is much easier to go online and order straight from a company than to order from a consultant. And, since we cannot advertise our personal website, when people type in The Pampered Chef, they are going to be directed to the HO website, not one of ours. Where does that fit in to the "home show" "personal contact" scheme of things?

Hopefully I am wrong about this. Anyone else have any different information?

I would assume it's the same way as before.....the very last step is where they are "assigned" a director since that's how the lead system works. I believe they're then given the contact information of the director and choose the option of whether or not they want to possibly be contacted.

Shawnna said:
It looks nice. I played around with it. It looks like to host a show or become a consultant you can put in your personal consultant's information and be directed to them...no matter what level they are.However, if you want to order products it looks like you order directly from PC...cutting out the middleman/consultant. I didn't go all the way through the process of ordering, so I could be wrong. If this is correct, it is not good for us. It is much easier to go online and order straight from a company than to order from a consultant. And, since we cannot advertise our personal website, when people type in The Pampered Chef, they are going to be directed to the HO website, not one of ours. Where does that fit in to the "home show" "personal contact" scheme of things?Hopefully I am wrong about this. Anyone else have any different information?
Yeah, I noticed this too... it's taking away from consultants who would be getting the commission from website sales. I don't like this at all. What if guests are confused and start placing orders at the main website rather than the consultant's for their host's show? They might get all the way through ordering and then wonder where they were supposed to enter the host's name! :eek: I've had soooo many people having trouble just using my PWS, I hate to see this new complication now. I just sent an email to HO expressing my concerns. We'll see what they say.

Last edited:
Here's the response I got:Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. If a customer accesses our web site, The Pampered Chef, Ltd., he or she can place an online order by clicking on "Start Shopping". However, each one of these orders becomes an individual order assigned to a nearby Director based on the shipping address entered by the customer.That makes me feel a little better, but I'm still worried about people going to the main site and trying to order for a show.

In order for my guests to know where to do online orders - I do put a label on the invites that says "unable to come to the show? You can view the catalog at my web site and place an order - thanks! - and I reiterate to the hosts that they should send my web site link to any friends/family thinking of ordering - I haven't had any problems. Just a suggestion!

Yeah, I do all that... but people are still dense sometimes. Maybe it's just been lately that I've been having problems, but I've had several customers call me and say they just couldn't figure out how to order from even my personal page.

chefmelody said:
Here's the response I got:

Thank you for contacting The Pampered Chef. If a customer accesses our web site, The Pampered Chef, Ltd., he or she can place an online order by clicking on "Start Shopping". However, each one of these orders becomes an individual order assigned to a nearby Director based on the shipping address entered by the customer.

That makes me feel a little better, but I'm still worried about people going to the main site and trying to order for a show.

Have they always been able to place an order through the company website?

I'm not comfortable with this AT ALL. :mad: It's different if they give this person's name to a Director to be contacted for an order. This is too much like selling Tupperware at Target! I don't want my customers getting confused and placing an order online with anyone but me. There should not be a "Start Shopping" feature anywhere but on our websites.

Last edited:
chefjeanine said:

I'm not comfortable with this AT ALL. :mad: It's different if they give this person's name to a Director to be contacted for an order. This is too much like selling Tupperware at Target! I don't want my customers getting confused and placing an order online with anyone but me. There should be not "Start Shopping" feature anywhere but on our websites.

I agree~They should be able to do a consultant search~either by name, by location, that sort of thing!!

chefjeanine said:

There should be not "Start Shopping" feature anywhere but on our websites.
There has been an option to shop through the main PC website for quite a while. (probably a couple years?:confused: ) I forget exactly when it started, but there has always been this option since it started. That part is nothing new. Matter of fact, I think there was also the option to enter a consultant's name that someone was already working with when they clicked the opportunity icon or the "I want to host a show" icon. I could be wrong, since I never tried it myself. I think this becoming more of a focus now because they changed the look of the main PC website.

sarahlegare said:
I agree~They should be able to do a consultant search~either by name, by location, that sort of thing!!
I know MANY consultants have contacted HO to request this, so maybe shoot them an email letting you know you'd like this option there. I don't know if would change the way they currently do the leads, but it's worth it to let them know your thoughts. There was quite a thread about this months ago, so if you find it, I'm sure you'll find many thoughts on this issue.:)

What is Pampered Chef Home Page?

Pampered Chef Home Page is the official website for Pampered Chef, a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cooking accessories, and pantry items.

How can I order products from Pampered Chef Home Page?

You can easily order products from Pampered Chef Home Page by creating an account and browsing the online catalog. Simply add items to your cart and checkout with a secure payment method.

Are there any special deals or promotions on Pampered Chef Home Page?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special deals and promotions on their website. You can check the "Specials" section or sign up for their newsletter to stay updated on the latest deals.

What is the return policy for products purchased on Pampered Chef Home Page?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee for all of their products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Can I become a Pampered Chef consultant through Pampered Chef Home Page?

Yes, you can join Pampered Chef as a consultant through their website. Simply click on the "Join" tab and follow the steps to become a part of the company's direct sales team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Karen Hodge
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Karen Hodge
  • Intrepid_Chef