• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in Pampered Chef Hair Bows?

In summary, to attach the Pampered Chef Hair Bow to your hair, simply open the clip and slide it onto a small section of hair. The hair bows are suitable for all hair types and can be washed by hand. To store them, clip them onto a hair bow holder or display, or lay them flat in a drawer or jewelry box. They are also suitable for children but adult supervision is recommended.
pcgogetter
Gold Member
Is anyone interested in any of the hairbows I have made?

Thanks

Do you have any pictures please? Thank you.

thanks! Are any of them on barettes or are they all on headbands? What colors do you have right now?

You can have them on whatever you like. I do french clips or Alligator clips whichever

I just PMed you! Thank you.

I just PMed you too... Any left?
Trish

How much do they go for, and what colors do you have?

1. How do I attach the hair bow to my hair?

To attach the Pampered Chef Hair Bow to your hair, simply open the clip and slide it onto a small section of hair. Then, close the clip to secure the hair bow in place. You can also use bobby pins or hair ties to secure the hair bow if needed.

2. Are the hair bows suitable for all hair types?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Hair Bows are suitable for all hair types. The clips are designed to hold onto hair securely without causing any damage or discomfort. Whether you have thin or thick hair, the hair bows will stay in place all day long.

3. Can the hair bows be washed?

Yes, the hair bows can be washed. We recommend hand washing them with mild soap and water, then laying them flat to air dry. Avoid using harsh chemicals or putting them in the dryer as it may damage the hair bow.

4. How do I store the hair bows?

The best way to store the Pampered Chef Hair Bows is to clip them onto a hair bow holder or display. This will keep them organized and prevent them from getting tangled or damaged. You can also store them in a drawer or jewelry box, making sure to lay them flat.

5. Are the hair bows suitable for children?

Yes, the Pampered Chef Hair Bows are suitable for children. They are designed to be lightweight and comfortable to wear, making them perfect for kids. However, please use caution and supervise young children when wearing hair accessories to prevent any accidents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • caitlinmcbride
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
caitlinmcbride
Replies