• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Games: How to Earn More Entries for Your Shows Without Registering

In summary, you must have had a show booked and registered during the blitz in order to participate in the games.
darlinclem
Gold Member
Okay, I admit, I am confused. I have a call into HO on another matter and plan on asking this too but don't hold out much hope of them knowing.

In reference to the "Pampered Chef Games":

We already participated in the "games" if we did as part of the booking blitz. Can we still get entries for shows that we didn't register? I have been adding more shows to my Jan calendar as the weather has gotten better and I would love to get more entries for those shows. I did participate in the blitz and got 2 shows registered (and already submitted so I could get the bag and triple points as a bonus I even got 25 PC dollars). But can I get even more entries for my additional shows?

There really is no fine print to adequately explain it for me.

I think it was pretty clear--entries were for those days in December only.

See, I thought it was pretty clear that it's all January shows. On the flyer on CC with the rules, it states "25 entries EVERY Show held and submitted in January" and I feel that since EVERY is in all caps, it means not just the ones submitted in the blitz.

It also says:

To participate in The Pampered Chef® Games Drawing, you must have a minimum of 50 entries and at least one Cooking Show held and submitted in January. With just ONE Show booked and registered during The Pampered Chef® Games Booking Blitz, Dec. 16, 17, and 18 and ONE Show held and submitted in January, YOU’RE ALREADY AT 50 entries!

The first sentence doesn't say anything about even having to have had a show booked during the blitz to participate.

Well I just talked to HO, and the shows have to be the ones registered during the booking blitz. The woman I talked to also asked her supervisor so they both felt they were on the same page. You only get entries if you registered shows during the booking blitz and only on the shows submitted during the blitz (any additional shows will not get you entries). They both felt they had it right in saying that. I still think there should have been fine print making it specific so we know.

darlinclem said:
Well I just talked to HO, and the shows have to be the ones registered during the booking blitz. The woman I talked to also asked her supervisor so they both felt they were on the same page. You only get entries if you registered shows during the booking blitz and only on the shows submitted during the blitz (any additional shows will not get you entries). They both felt they had it right in saying that.

I still think there should have been fine print making it specific so we know.

That is incorrect. It reads very clearly on the awards page. You received 25 points for the 1st Jan show booked/registered during the Blitz, and 5 points each additional show booked/registered during the blitz. You also get 25 points for EVERY SHOW HELD/SUBMITTED IN JANUARY. So, if you didn't get 25 points for registering, you would have to hold/submit TWO shows to get your 50.

Patty Davis said:
That is incorrect. It reads very clearly on the awards page. You received 25 points for the 1st Jan show booked/registered during the Blitz, and 5 points each additional show booked/registered during the blitz. You also get 25 points for EVERY SHOW HELD/SUBMITTED IN JANUARY. So, if you didn't get 25 points for registering, you would have to hold/submit TWO shows to get your 50.

Yes and no, the heading on that wordage is "Plus, you will earn". The "plus" is what makes me believe that it is only for registered shows.

From the pdf:
Here’s how easy it is to get entries in the Drawing:
- 25 entries First NEW January Booking registered during The Pampered Chef® Games
BOOKING BLITZ, Dec. 16, 17 and 18
- 5 entries Each additional NEW January Show booked and registered during the Blitz
- 25 entries EVERY Show held and submitted in January
- 25 entries EVERY new Consultant you recruit in Januaryhere is the link: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/baw_amazing_rewards.pdfIt is on the second page...I'm not sure which flyer you are looking at.

Now I'm confused and I didn't think I was before. here's what I thought:
I booked 6 shows in the booking blitz: I got 25 + 5+5+5+5+5 I have submitted two shows, so I have earned 50. If I have a show NOT registered I would still get 25 when submitted. Am I right?

lockhartkitchen said:
Now I'm confused and I didn't think I was before. here's what I thought:
I booked 6 shows in the booking blitz: I got 25 + 5+5+5+5+5 I have submitted two shows, so I have earned 50. If I have a show NOT registered I would still get 25 when submitted. Am I right?

Yes. You have a total of 100 points so far. 50 from the Blitz, and 50 from holding/submitting 2 January shows. Awesome!!

darlinclem said:
Patty, I really don't think so, the way January Consultant News reads on page 4 it is what I quoted above: PLUS

https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/jan10_cn.pdf

The way I take what reads on page 4 is that you get 25 for first registered show during blitz, and 5 for every show there after registered during blitz (which occured in December)

PLUS you will also earn in January
25entries for each show held and submitted in January (so you will earn an additional 25 pts for that first registered show during the blitz, once it is held and submitted in January)
And 25 entries for each recruit

So, I registered two shows during the booking blitz... I got 30 entries, so far I've held and submitted one show so I have another 25 entries for a total of 55 (the held and submitted is one of the ones I registered) That is the way I read it. Both on CC and in the CN.

But the CN refers to CC for more details, and the one on CC doesn't have the PLUS.

I think the biggest question is: if shows were not registered do we get the 25 when they are submitted. The way I read it, is the blitz was one thing, then the January submitted shows was something different. Otherwise, if people didn't blitz they wouldn't get any points unless recruiting.

The "plus" wouldn't automatically mean ONLY shows that were registered. Why would they discount un-registered shows? What would be the incentive to keep booking? If they were ONLY going to give you points for "holding AND submitting" REGISTERED shows, they would have clearly put that to avoid the confusion we seem to now be having. But they clearly put EVERY SHOW HELD AND SUBMITTED with no reference to them having to be registered during the blitz. You can't get the extra points for "registering" the shows, but you still get points for holding and submitting January shows.

lockhartkitchen said:
I think the biggest question is: if shows were not registered do we get the 25 when they are submitted. The way I read it, is the blitz was one thing, then the January submitted shows was something different. Otherwise, if people didn't blitz they wouldn't get any points unless recruiting.

Yes, that is it exactly. They are 2 different pieces to the incentive.

I guess we will find out when someone submits a show they didn't register :) and lets us know

darlinclem said:
I guess we will find out when someone submits a show they didn't register :) and lets us know

Myself, and 2 members of my team have submitted shows - all showing up in the medals count. None of those shows were registered.

My 2 shows not registered also show up on my cluster's medal count.

There we go. We have the answer! Nice job ladies. How many of you earned your dots bag with me?

lockhartkitchen said:
There we go. We have the answer! Nice job ladies. How many of you earned your dots bag with me?

ME! ME! ME! :love:

lockhartkitchen said:

If I can get a cc resolved before the 19th, I'll be getting it! Too bad we can't get them before Spring Launch (maybe we will!) or too bad we can't pick them up at Spring Launch!

I submitted two non-blitz-registered shows and earned the dots tote, and my gold medals both appear in the count. The show I DID register during the booking blitz is currently on thin ice, as the host now wants to hold her show in late February. I'm still working on her. From what I can tell, the blitz was a great way to book your January calendar, and by offering MORE entries for shows in January, HO is giving us even more reasons to work our business as hard as we can. Good luck everyone! :)

darlinclem said:
If I can get a cc resolved before the 19th, I'll be getting it! Too bad we can't get them before Spring Launch (maybe we will!) or too bad we can't pick them up at Spring Launch!

The fine print says they will ship as earned...so I would think they would be here before Spring Launch. I'm more anxious to get the rolling tote before Spring Launch! :)

Did you get an email letting you know you earned the dots bag? I submitted two shows, but got no email about the bag. I'm getting nervous! :confused:

I didn't get an email, but Consultant Connection is showing that I had two shows submitted, so I'm just relying on that.

Just an added confirmation: I had a message from Jean Jonas on the machine last night, encouraging me to continue booking shows for January to get more entries into the PC Games. No mention was made that they had to be shows booked during the blitz, and it was even worded in a way to encourage new bookings today.

Any show that you do now AFTER the booking bliz you will get the 25points Held and submit

So now that the booking bliz is over remember your points you got. 25 +5+5+5 ect ......
Feb 5th when all of our shows have been submited you will get 25points for each of the shows you submit that is when the next part of the games begin with what we win ......... I think that is how it is

1. How do I earn more entries for my shows without registering?

To earn more entries for your shows without registering, you can participate in the Pampered Chef Games. These games are a fun and interactive way to earn more entries for your shows and increase your chances of winning great prizes. You can participate in games such as "Recipe Roulette" and "Virtual Scavenger Hunt" to earn additional entries.

2. What are the benefits of playing Pampered Chef Games?

Playing Pampered Chef Games not only helps you earn more entries for your shows, but it also allows you to connect with other consultants and customers in a fun and engaging way. You can also win amazing prizes such as Pampered Chef products, gift cards, and more.

3. Do I need to be a registered consultant to play Pampered Chef Games?

No, you do not need to be a registered consultant to play Pampered Chef Games. These games are open to all consultants and customers who have a valid email address. However, only registered consultants are eligible to win prizes.

4. How often are new games introduced?

New games are introduced on a regular basis, usually once a month. These games are announced through email and on the Pampered Chef website. Be sure to check your email and the website regularly to stay updated on the latest games and prizes.

5. Can I earn entries for my shows by hosting a Pampered Chef game?

Yes, you can earn entries for your shows by hosting a Pampered Chef game. As a host, you can invite your friends and family to play the games and earn entries for your shows. This is a great way to increase your chances of winning and have a fun time with your loved ones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • pchockeymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • ChefetteDuJour