1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered chef font

Tags:
  1. Hi there
    Does anyone know what font the pampered chef logo is in

Apr 28, 2005
  2. ladybug

ladybug Member

Don't know font, but download!

Hey,

I don't know the font, and I'm not sure if you've done this, but if you need it to put on your own stuff you can download from Consultant's Corner and save it in your pictures. To add to a document, just go to insert, from file and you can size it etc, to do whatever you want on your stuff.

hope that helps.

Apr 28, 2005
  3. I just happen to have a friend who is a font freak. She found this font for me a few months ago at www.abstractfonts.com. I did not do those absolutely amazing flyers but this is where you can find the font with the food.

Once in the web-site do a search for KitchenKapers II. (I noticed that the flyers were done in Kitchen Kapers I but it is very light in color and hard to read. The second one is darker and shows up better when printed. )You can download from this sight and then unzip the file. Save it in Windows, fonts folder and then you will be able to use it in your own programs.

I hope this helps.

4. dawn424383

dawn424383 Member

Fonts Website

Thanks for sharing the fonts website. What a great place to find amazing fonts for all kinds of cool flyers and invitations. :cool:

Apr 29, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted