• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Chef Simple Additions Dots dinnerware in Arkansas?

In summary, the person is looking for a set of dinner plates, salad plates, small bowls, pasta bowls, and coffee mugs. They are also interested in the cranberry accent square plates and cranberry appitizer plates.
jjaastef
Not really a fan of the idea of shipping these, but I thought I'd put it out there if anyone in the Arkansas area was interested

Large Collection of Pampered Chef Simple Additions Dots

Dinner Plates x10
Salad Plates x9
Small Bowls x10
Pasta Bowls x10
Coffee Mugs x8
Small Cups x4
Large Cups x4
Petite Squares x4
Green Rectangle Platter w/ 3 colored bowls and 3 small squares
Large Square plates w/ cranberry accent x2
Cranberry Appitizer plates x16 w/ caddy
Large Dots Serving Bowl

I would like to sell the entire set for $350 OBO If no takers I will break it down.

Attachments

• IMG_20120304_161025.jpg
    IMG_20120304_161025.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 1,462
What part of Arkansas are you in? I might know someone that is interested.Thanks.

I'm in Jacksonville, just north of Little Rock.

I'll talk with my friend and see if she is interested. Thank you.

Hello!
My name is Mandy - I just LOVE my dots dish set but am missing 2 salad plates due to my daughters' "accidents"! Also, we are about to have another baby girl so our family will have 5 members and I'm looking to increase my # of place settings - as well as add a few new pieces. ANYWAY, what I really need is the following:
2 Dinner Plates
2 Coffee Mugs
4 Salad Plates
2 Small Bowls
10 Pasta Bowls

I would be willing to give you $75 for the above - plus shipping (though I am scared of what that will costs since I'm in Nebraska!)

Please let me know and thank you so much for your consideration,
Mandy Trout

Hi Mandy, I believe these are all spoken for, but haven't got the final say. If they are not I'll let you know and we can look into shipping costs.

mtrout21 said:
Hello!
My name is Mandy - I just LOVE my dots dish set but am missing 2 salad plates due to my daughters' "accidents"! Also, we are about to have another baby girl so our family will have 5 members and I'm looking to increase my # of place settings - as well as add a few new pieces. ANYWAY, what I really need is the following:
2 Dinner Plates
2 Coffee Mugs
4 Salad Plates
2 Small Bowls
10 Pasta Bowls

I would be willing to give you $75 for the above - plus shipping (though I am scared of what that will costs since I'm in Nebraska!)

Please let me know and thank you so much for your consideration,
Mandy Trout

I'm actually not the OP, but I've got Dots SA that I'm looking to move out; I have everything on your wishlist EXCEPT I only have 6 pasta bowls (I actually have 5 dinner plates, 7 mugs, 10 salad plates, and 8 small bowls, if you wanted to get any additional for backup).

Probably the most economical way to ship everything would be in a USPS flat rate box (or two!). For the weight involved, UPS or FedEx would be pretty expensive :eek: I'm in Iowa, but on the eastern side of the state, so hand delivery probably wouldn't work out :D

I'm traveling this coming week but will be checking PMs and email periodically. Let me know if you are interested :)

That sounds GREAT! Do you have the bowl-like mugs (almost like the small salad bowls but with a handle) too? Anyway, if not, was my offer of $75 for my "wish-list" ok with you?
Mandy

They are so pretty! I'm sad they got rid of them :(

Melissa,
Would love to arrange the sale of your dot dishes with you. Do you have an e-mail that I can converse with you through? I'm not good at checking the chefsuccess website and I think it would be easier to just use regular e-mail.
Thanks!
Mandy

Mandy

Check your PM's -I messaged my email to you last night :)

Melissa

lol - I was going to try to sell my old white SA pieces too, but it's pointless to post here when I live in AK (think twice the $ in shipping!) hoping I can sell them to a customer locally ;)

Why is it twice the shipping? USPS parcel post should be the same for all 50 plus Puerto Rico.

While yes, Flat Rate is the same cost, Parcel Post can take 2 months from Alaska and if you pack them so they won't break, you'll fit maybe 4 plates in a flat rate box? I have a set of 12 of everything - yikes!

Anyone still have the dinner plates or salad plates? I would like 10.
Deanna

I have 4 dinner plates $40 plus shipping. I also have a set of 4 small dots colored glasses (unopened box), 2 coffee and more dots large round mugs ($10 plus shipping) and 1 dots pasta bowl ($10 plus shipping). If someone is interested let me know your zip code and I will find out the most economical way to ship them.

I'm interested depending on price) in 2 boxes of the small dots glasses (#2309) shipped to 53105.

I didn't realize I forgot to list the price of the 4 small dots colored glasses. I will take $20 plus shipping. Joebumom although I only have one box I'll check the shipping tomorrow. Thank you for your interest.

Jbumom the total for the 4 glasses would be 28.75.

jjaastef said:
Not really a fan of the idea of shipping these, but I thought I'd put it out there if anyone in the Arkansas area was interestedLarge Collection of Pampered Chef Simple Additions DotsDinner Plates x10
Salad Plates x9
Small Bowls x10
Pasta Bowls x10
Coffee Mugs x8
Small Cups x4
Large Cups x4
Petite Squares x4
Green Rectangle Platter w/ 3 colored bowls and 3 small squares
Large Square plates w/ cranberry accent x2
Cranberry Appitizer plates x16 w/ caddy
Large Dots Serving BowlI would like to sell the entire set for $350 OBO If no takers I will break it down.
I was wondering if by chance you still had this set?

Sorry Hannaberry, I no longer have the set...they sold pretty fast back then.

I have 4-dinner plates, 3-salad plates, 3-cereal bowls, 2-pasta bowls, and 2-coffee mugs! If you are interested..

Hannaberry said:
I was wondering if by chance you still had this set?
. I posted my available dishes

ISO Simple Addition DOTS dinnerware to complete my set. I know it's been a while, but if you have a few I might be interested in purchasing them. Searching for bowls and salad plates... I mix and match the dinner plates with the square cranberries, but need the bowls and salad plates if I can find them. Thanks

I don't have salad plates. I do have one 8" pasta bowl and 4 dinner plates along with 2 Coffee and more cups and 4 small dots glasses.

Attachments

• dots pasta bowl #2063.JPG
    dots pasta bowl #2063.JPG
    11.6 KB · Views: 683
  • 4 dots dinner plates $40 plus shipping.jpg
    4 dots dinner plates $40 plus shipping.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 696
  • Simple Additions Dots Coffee and More cups.jpg
    Simple Additions Dots Coffee and More cups.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 634
  • small dots colored glasses #2309.jpg
    small dots colored glasses #2309.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 645
Do you have the small dots colored glasses? #2309

I still have the Coffee and More mugs #1977 ($10 plus shipping). I also have the Simple Additions Dots Large Round Bowl #2033 13.5 inches 12 cups (15.00 plus shipping), Simple Additions Large White Platter 15 inch #1942 (15.00 plus shipping) and Simple Additions Mugs two of them (nib) #1975 size (three and seven eighths inches) (10.00 plus tax).

Attachments

• Simple Additions Dots Coffee and More cups #1977.jpg
    Simple Additions Dots Coffee and More cups #1977.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 532
  • Simple Additions Large White Platter 15 inch #1942.JPG
    Simple Additions Large White Platter 15 inch #1942.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 679
  • Simple Additions Dots Large Round Bowl #2033  13.5 inches  12 cups.JPG
    Simple Additions Dots Large Round Bowl #2033 13.5 inches 12 cups.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 580
  • Simple Additons Mugs two of them (nib) #1975  size (three and seven eighths inches).JPG
    Simple Additons Mugs two of them (nib) #1975 size (three and seven eighths inches).JPG
    14.4 KB · Views: 527
Last edited:
I have one Help Whip Cancer Pink Square $5 plus shipping and the Pink Trio Bowl $15 plus shipping.

Attachments

• HWC pink dots square only one.jpg
    HWC pink dots square only one.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 567
  • Pink Bowl Trio #2069.JPG
    Pink Bowl Trio #2069.JPG
    13.6 KB · Views: 497
One more post: Simple Additions White Appetizer Plates (set of 12) #2068(25.00 plus shipping), Simple Additions Cranberry Appetizer Plates (set of 4) #2062 (12.00 plus shipping) and Appetizer Plate Stand #2072 (8.00 plus shipping). The plates fit in this.

Attachments

• Simple Additions White Appetizer Plates (set of 12) #2068.JPG
    Simple Additions White Appetizer Plates (set of 12) #2068.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 661
  • Simple Additions Cranberry Appetizer Plates #2062 (set of 4) -.JPG
    Simple Additions Cranberry Appetizer Plates #2062 (set of 4) -.JPG
    16 KB · Views: 528
  • Appetizer Plate Stand #2072.JPG
    Appetizer Plate Stand #2072.JPG
    3.9 KB · Views: 584
byrd1956 said:
I still have the Coffee and More mugs #1977 ($10 plus shipping). I also have the Simple Additions Dots Large Round Bowl #2033 13.5 inches 12 cups (15.00 plus shipping), Simple Additions Large White Platter 15 inch #1942 (15.00 plus shipping) and Simple Additions Mugs two of them (nib) #1975 size (three and seven eighths inches) (10.00 plus tax).
I have a customer looking for the dots coffee and more cups. Please email me at [email protected] . I'll try to figure out how to email you. I'm not on here much, so I don't remember. :)

Cindy, Just e-mailed you.

Coffee & More Mugs are gone.

Byrd1956, could you check what shipping for the larger square platter would be to 45431?

jjaastef, I have sent you a pm.

Simple Additions Large Square Platter is gone.

I have a set of four Pink Dot Martini Glasses (nib) $20 plus shipping.

Attachments

• pink dot martini glasses.png
    pink dot martini glasses.png
    106.4 KB · Views: 594
I want to sell these Dot dinnerware.4 large salad bowls
12 small bowls
8 dinner plates
13 small salad plates
13 cups

Hello,
I have several pieces of Pampered Chef Simple Additions Dots .
Dinner Plates x7
Salad Plates x4
Cereal/Soup Bowls x6
Trio candy/condiment dish x1
Medium Dots Round Serving Bowl x1
Medium Dots Oval Platter x1
Large Dots Round Serving Bowl x2
Large Oval Platter w/ cranberry accent x1
Martini Dots Glasses x6
Wine Dots Glasses x4
Water/Iced Tea Dots Glasses x7I'm in Oklahoma City for local pickup or I can ship.
Make me an offer!

Does anyone still have dot dinnerware they would like to sell?? I am interested!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pamela Cetin
  • pamperedposey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies