• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollars: How to Earn and Use PCD | Expert Tips and FAQs

In summary, within the first 90 days, consultants can earn 100 PC Dollars for every $1250 in commissionable sales submitted, plus 100 bonus PC Dollars if done within the first 30 days. They can also earn 100 PC Dollars for every $5000 in commissionable sales submitted, and 100 PC Dollars for every new recruit. There is also a promotion for earning $500 cash if they promote to Director within the first 90 days and are paid as a Director for the following three months. After the initial 90 days, consultants can still earn PC Dollars from time to time and for Excellence Awards. Additionally, every time they recruit, they will receive 30 PC Dollars once the recruit qualifies.
Jode7227
I am on the website trying to find the rate of earning PCD and I just can not find it... Can someone be so kind as to give me the information or to point me in the right direction?
Thanks
-Jody

I found it!

In your first 90 days:

100 PC Dollars for every $1250 in commissionable sales submitted - Plus 100 BONUS PC $ if done in your first 30 days
100 PC Dollars for every $5000 in commissionable sales submitted - Plus 100 BONUS PC $ if done in your first 30 days100 PC Dollars for every new recruit in your first 90 days.

Ok... so a follow-up question... Is the extra $100 for each $1250 you do in your first month, or just the first $1250?

Jode7227 said:
Ok... so a follow-up question... Is the extra $100 for each $1250 you do in your first month, or just the first $1250?

Each $1250! So if you had $2600 in sales in your first 30 days, you get a total of $400 pc $$!!!!

I was looking for this info too and was a little confused -

It's $100 PC for every $1250 submitted and $100 for every $5000 submitted?

Or in one email I read: In your first 90-days earn 100 PC dollars each time you:

• Submit $1,250
• Submit $5,000
• Recruit a new Consultant*

Thoughts?

And are there any other ways to receive PC Dollars when we are out of our 90 days?

My 90 days have passed and I recruited two people within 90 days. My second recruit hasn't yet qualified (she will on Sunday). Do I still get the bonus 100 PC dollars? I hope so :)

I hit the $1250 in sales in 30 days so I received the $100 PC plus the $100 PC bonus. I just hit another $1250 in sales so I just got $100 more!! I only have to Mid May for my 90 days but it's not looking like I'll hit it again. :)

New Consultant Rewards Brochure

There’s no limit to the PC dollars you can earn within your first 90 days!
  • 100 PC$ for every $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted in your first 90 days. Bonus 100 PC$ for the FIRST $1,250 in commissionable sales submitted in your first 30 days! (They don't double it for every time you do it in your first 30 days anymore ... just the 1st time in your first 30 days.)
  • 100 PC$ for every $5,000 in commissionable sales submitted in your first 90 days.
  • FREE 90-day Personal Web Site subscription (when you qualify in your first 90 days)
  • 100 PC dollars for every new Consultant you recruit in your first 90 days.
  • Promote to Director in your first 90 days and earn $500 cash!
    • Be paid as a Director the following three months and earn an additional $500 cash!

Is there a way to earn PC Dollars AFTER you complete your 90 days. I earned a lot in my 90 days, so I was very happy about that. I just didn't know if there was a way to get more? I want some of the new products, new door prizes, etc, but I don't want to blow all of my money this season if I know I can't earn more PC dollars.

morgieloo88 said:
My 90 days have passed and I recruited two people within 90 days. My second recruit hasn't yet qualified (she will on Sunday). Do I still get the bonus 100 PC dollars? I hope so :)

As long as they signed during your first 90 days and they qualify in their first 30 days YES you do get the PC$$ CONGRATULATIONS!!

PamperedinConshy said:
Is there a way to earn PC Dollars AFTER you complete your 90 days. I earned a lot in my 90 days, so I was very happy about that. I just didn't know if there was a way to get more? I want some of the new products, new door prizes, etc, but I don't want to blow all of my money this season if I know I can't earn more PC dollars.

Yes. From time to time they offer us PC$$. I just spent a bunch of them that I earned recently to pay for launch, leadership and supplies.

BethCooks4U said:
Yes. From time to time they offer us PC$$. I just spent a bunch of them that I earned recently to pay for launch, leadership and supplies.

Do we still earn PC$s for the Excellence Awards?

NooraK said:
Do we still earn PC$s for the Excellence Awards?

Yes. $500. If you earned them this year they should already be deposited.

Every time you recruit, no matter how long you've been a consultant, you get 30pc$ once your recruit qualifies, no matter how long it takes.

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned and redeemed through various purchases and activities within the Pampered Chef company. They can be used towards future purchases of Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

There are several ways to earn Pampered Chef Dollars, including hosting a Pampered Chef party or show, referring friends to join your team as a consultant, participating in special promotions, and purchasing certain products or bundles.

3. How do I redeem my Pampered Chef Dollars?

To redeem your Pampered Chef Dollars, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and add items to your cart. At checkout, you will have the option to apply your earned Pampered Chef Dollars towards your purchase.

4. Is there an expiration date for Pampered Chef Dollars?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. Typically, they are valid for one year from the date they were earned. However, certain promotions may have different expiration dates, so be sure to check the terms and conditions.

5. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars towards shipping costs?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be applied towards shipping costs. They can only be used towards the cost of products purchased from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • BarbFlan
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • traci davis