• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Pampered Chef Dollars: Understanding the 30/90 Day Show Challenge

In summary, Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned and redeemed through Pampered Chef's rewards program. They can be used towards purchases of Pampered Chef products and can also be gifted to others. You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a Pampered Chef party, attending a party as a guest, or by making purchases through a party or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also earn them by participating in special promotions or challenges set by Pampered Chef. They can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef product, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date of 90 days from the date they are earned.
kristyjab
Okay so I have a question:

I did the 30 day 4 shows & $1250 = $200 PC Dollars

But do I get them again for doing it in 90 days as well?? Making that $300? My totals have showed up yet.

Thanks!

thats what i understand happens.

I think it's $50 for the 30 days, $50 for the 90 days for the shows & sales dollars. So, the $50 for the 90 days is paid at the same time as the 30 days.

If you qualify in the first 30 days the bonuses are doubles, thats how she's getting the $200 for the first 30 days!

I understand that. I just don't think that they're going to send another $100 for the same 4 shows/1250 in sales at the 90 day mark.

The only way she would get more for within the 90 days is if she does another 4 (or more) shows or another $1250 (or more) in sales.

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned and redeemed through Pampered Chef's rewards program. They can be used towards purchases of Pampered Chef products and can also be gifted to others.

2. How do I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

You can earn Pampered Chef Dollars by hosting a Pampered Chef party, attending a party as a guest, or by making purchases through a party or through the Pampered Chef website. You can also earn them by participating in special promotions or challenges set by Pampered Chef.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars towards any product?

Yes, you can use Pampered Chef Dollars towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef product, including limited edition items and sale items. However, they cannot be used towards tax, shipping, or handling fees.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. They are typically valid for 90 days from the date they are earned, so it is important to use them before they expire.

5. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other discounts or promotions?

No, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. They can only be used towards the purchase of full-priced items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefann
  • krwebster