• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Dollar Redemption: How to Use and Order Supplies

In summary, PC dollars can be used for supplies, products (personal order) or conference registration.
mrssyvo
I hope someone has an answer for me. I have Pampered Chef dollars now, because my 2 recruitsd qualified (YEAH!) and I want to use one of them to order some supplied- I am not sure the procedure, and nothing came with them. Can anyone explain the process. I want to place a supply order, using part of one, then I want to order the Santoku knife with the balance- Please explain the process.

place your order as normal, but when you get to the payment screen "PC dollars" should be listed in the dropdown menu. Click on that and it should walk you through the rest.

Thank you so much. I figured it was something very easy .

So it is ok to use only part of one of them? I had been wondering about that myself. I've got two new recruits that I am waiting on to qualify.

What can pampered chef dollars be used for? Can they be put toward a website subscription?

They can be used for supplies and with our licensed vendors. Not sure about the website.

AJPratt said:
They can be used for supplies and with our licensed vendors. Not sure about the website.

Anne, are you SURE PC Dollars can be used with our licensed vendors?? I thought it was just on noncommissionable orders directly from PC (i.e.paperwork/supply orders, kit enhancement, etc).

OH and definitely national conference registration, because I did that this year!:D

I tried to research it on consultants corner. I couldn't find anything though. Does anyone know if it's on there anywhere?

You can use PC dollars to purchase supplies, products (personal order) or conference registration. You can not use them to pay for any commissionable sales and you can not use them for vendors.

thank you.

I thought my director said we could use them at VIP, but she could be wrong.

1. What are Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars are a form of currency that can be earned and used exclusively with Pampered Chef products and services. They are a reward system for customers and consultants, similar to gift cards or store credits.

2. How can I earn Pampered Chef Dollars?

Pampered Chef Dollars can be earned through various promotions and incentives offered by the company, such as hosting a cooking party, referring friends to become customers, or participating in consultant training programs. They can also be earned as a commission for consultants when they make sales.

3. Can I use Pampered Chef Dollars to purchase any product?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars can be used to purchase any product or service offered by Pampered Chef. This includes products from the current catalog, as well as special edition or limited time items.

4. Do Pampered Chef Dollars expire?

Yes, Pampered Chef Dollars do have an expiration date. The exact date can vary, so it's important to check the terms and conditions of the promotion or incentive that you earned them through. Typically, they will expire within 3-6 months.

5. Can I combine Pampered Chef Dollars with other promotions or discounts?

It depends on the specific promotion or discount. In most cases, Pampered Chef Dollars cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, it's always best to check the terms and conditions to be sure.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• donnajocooper
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • SandiLeigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • kcmckay