• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are some creative Pampered Chef display ideas for a new bakery partnership?

In summary, Debbie found a great opportunity today when a new bakery opened up downtown. She went shopping immediately to buy a small bakers rack and found one on sale for next to nothing. She plans to put out flyers, catalogs, order forms, and business cards in the display. She lives in Marion, about 30 miles east of Asheville, and is not worried about breaking any rules because the display is no different than putting out flyers or catalogs at other businesses.
luvs2sellit
I came across a great oppurtunity today. A new bakery opened up downtown and has some to die for goodies. I had already taken my catalogs in to the owner in hopes of getting some sales. Well, this morning I asked her if I could set up a display in her bakery. She said yes!!! This would display would stay in her store all the time. I had thought I would just put some catalogs, a register to win box, my business cards and maybe a product or 2. Do you ladies have any ideas? I went shopping immediately to buy a small bakers rack and found one on sale for next to nothing. It is not very big and only has 3 shelves. I do not want to clutter it up though.
I am very excited at the possibilities ahead and the contacts I might make with this. Any of your ideas would be greatly appreciated.

That is a great idea, especially in a bakery. Hope everything works out great for you.

Good Luck,
Debbie :D

Awesome idea - I just may contact a couple bakeries or similar stores here! Where do u live in NC? I live in New Bern. A couple idea for your display would be to use the simple additions small bowls and rack to put your business cards in. Also I'd be sure to display some things on one of our towels on the shelf. You may also want to consider thanking the bakery owners somehow.....maybe with an item they could use in the shop? Good Luck! :eek:

Thanks Cindy. I had planned on offering the bakery 20% off throughout the year. I will probably bring her some free goodies as well.
I live in Marion. It is about 30 miles east of Asheville.

What a great opportunity for you! I suggest you check with HO to see if you can display items at a business. I know that we can not have items "for sale" at any store. You CAN put out flyers, catalogs, order forms and business cards. Let us know what you find out!

PS: I live in Mebane NC (half way between Raleigh and Greensboro).

I only have a batter bowl with my business cards and a few small wooden spoons attached the the rack as display. Nothing big. All that is really there is catalogs, business cards and the new mini catalog.

The reason I brought it up is that I was asked to display a wine bottle opener at a Winery. They said I could sell them or take orders if I wanted. I was going to do that but saw somewhere that I couldn't display products in a store. I don't remember if it was in the Recipe for Success or where. When I get a chance to look it up I'll let you know.

The big deal is that PC does not allow us to sell in stores and it could just be my interpretation. I wouldn't want anyone to get in "trouble" over an innocent act.

I know what you are talking about. I read it a while back. You can not set your stuff up to sell on a regular basis in a store. So they are bascially saying no PC stores. I think mine will be ok because it is no different then putting out catalogs at a hair salon or doctors office. But as you say, I surely don't want to be the one to break any rules. I will check my book again. Thanks.

What are some creative ways to display Pampered Chef products?

Some popular display ideas include using tiered trays or stands to showcase different products, creating a themed table setting with coordinating products, using a chalkboard or sign to highlight featured items, and incorporating colorful kitchen towels or linens as part of the display.

How can I make my Pampered Chef display stand out at a trade show or event?

Consider using interactive elements such as a cooking demonstration or product samples to engage and attract potential customers. Additionally, using eye-catching signage or banners, incorporating height variations in your display, and incorporating a cohesive color scheme can help your display stand out.

Are there any specific display guidelines or requirements from Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef provides a variety of resources and guidelines for displaying their products, including visual merchandising guides and product display guides. It is recommended to follow these guidelines to ensure a professional and cohesive display.

What are some tips for maintaining a clean and organized Pampered Chef display?

Regularly dust and wipe down your display products to keep them looking clean and presentable. Utilize storage containers or organizers to keep smaller items organized and easily accessible. Also, periodically rearrange and refresh your display to keep it visually appealing.

Can I incorporate non-Pampered Chef products into my display?

While it is recommended to primarily use Pampered Chef products in your display, incorporating complementary items such as cookbooks or kitchen gadgets can add variety and interest to your display. Just be sure to not overshadow the Pampered Chef products and keep the focus on them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Gale
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • daricsmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
babywings76
Replies