1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Pampered Chef Debit Card

Tags:
  1. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

I've signed up for my Debit Card, I think today is my 5 day mark and I'm trying to retrive my # so that I can pay for my website. I have tried call the finance department, but I have been sitting on hold while they are "retrieving the shipping information". I thought I read somewhere earlier online that you can also retrieve the Acct. # from Partner Plus, is this true and if so, can someone tell me how? Thanks!

2. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

You might need to allow another day, because it's the weekend. Banks wouldn't be available to link the card to your account on the weekend.

And, as far as I know, there's no way to retrieve the number from P3. There used to be a way to do it from the Express Info System, but I don't know if that still works.

Aug 16, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Hi Heather,

If you go to P3, Tools, then Preferences...you'll see your number there.

4. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Great thanks, I see the spot for it, but I guess chefann might be right, probably won't be available until tomorrow. I hate waiting, I wanted to get my website up, I didn't realize at first that I could only pay with the DC, so I waited to apply for it.

5. jwpamp

jwpamp Veteran Member

Make sure your PP3 is updated...go to "Help" and then "Check for Updates". If it hasn't updated lately, it may just show up when it does it!

Aug 16, 2009
  6. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

My understanding is that you have to key it into that space yourself.

Aug 16, 2009
  7. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

Low and behold if I would have just checked my mail, my PC Credit Card was in there the whole time! I applied for both and they sure are quick to get that one out to me! If I got this one, will I still get the debit card for times that I would rather not use the CC?

8. lockhartkitchen

lockhartkitchen Senior Member

Yes. Also, the first few orders, P3 allows new consultants to use a credit card (or debit card) you may have already to place orders. You just use the credit card option and type in your # (it doesn't have to be the PC card).

9. chefann

chefann Legend Member Gold Member

The credit card is handled by a separate company. The credit and debit cards require 2 separate applications, so unless you filled out both, you won't receive both. The Debit card doesn't require any approval per say, it just takes a while to be activated by the Finance department at HO.

Aug 17, 2009
  10. topchef.heather

topchef.heather Member

I did fill out both, I guess the debit card just takes longer. They are quick to get that Credit Card out!

Have something to add?