• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Pampered Chef Debit Card Number and Pay for Your Website Today

I applied for both and they sure are quick to get that one out to me!If I got this one, will I still get the debit card for times that I would rather not use the CC?Yes, you would still have the debit card.
topchef.heather
I've signed up for my Debit Card, I think today is my 5 day mark and I'm trying to retrive my # so that I can pay for my website. I have tried call the finance department, but I have been sitting on hold while they are "retrieving the shipping information". I thought I read somewhere earlier online that you can also retrieve the Acct. # from Partner Plus, is this true and if so, can someone tell me how? Thanks!

You might need to allow another day, because it's the weekend. Banks wouldn't be available to link the card to your account on the weekend.And, as far as I know, there's no way to retrieve the number from P3. There used to be a way to do it from the Express Info System, but I don't know if that still works.

Hi Heather,

If you go to P3, Tools, then Preferences...you'll see your number there.

Great thanks, I see the spot for it, but I guess chefann might be right, probably won't be available until tomorrow. I hate waiting, I wanted to get my website up, I didn't realize at first that I could only pay with the DC, so I waited to apply for it.

Make sure your PP3 is updated...go to "Help" and then "Check for Updates". If it hasn't updated lately, it may just show up when it does it!

My understanding is that you have to key it into that space yourself.

Low and behold if I would have just checked my mail, my PC Credit Card was in there the whole time! I applied for both and they sure are quick to get that one out to me! If I got this one, will I still get the debit card for times that I would rather not use the CC?

Yes. Also, the first few orders, P3 allows new consultants to use a credit card (or debit card) you may have already to place orders. You just use the credit card option and type in your # (it doesn't have to be the PC card).

topchef.heather said:
Low and behold if I would have just checked my mail, my PC Credit Card was in there the whole time! I applied for both and they sure are quick to get that one out to me! If I got this one, will I still get the debit card for times that I would rather not use the CC?

The credit card is handled by a separate company. The credit and debit cards require 2 separate applications, so unless you filled out both, you won't receive both. The Debit card doesn't require any approval per say, it just takes a while to be activated by the Finance department at HO.

I did fill out both, I guess the debit card just takes longer. They are quick to get that Credit Card out!

What is the Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card is a prepaid debit card that is exclusively available to Pampered Chef consultants. It can be used like any other debit card for purchases and withdrawals, but it is not linked to a traditional bank account.

How do I sign up for a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

To sign up for a Pampered Chef Debit Card, you must first be a registered consultant with Pampered Chef. Once you are registered, you can apply for the card through your consultant account. There is no credit check or application fee required.

What are the benefits of having a Pampered Chef Debit Card?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card offers several benefits for consultants, including the ability to easily track business expenses, receive instant access to commissions, and earn rewards for using the card for business purchases. It also offers added security by not being linked to a personal bank account.

Can I use my Pampered Chef Debit Card for personal purchases?

The Pampered Chef Debit Card is intended for business use only. It should not be used for personal purchases, as it is not linked to a personal bank account and is not insured by the FDIC. Any personal purchases made with the card may result in fees or penalties.

Are there any fees associated with the Pampered Chef Debit Card?

There are no monthly fees or activation fees for the Pampered Chef Debit Card. However, there may be fees for certain transactions, such as ATM withdrawals or international purchases. Please refer to the card's terms and conditions for a full list of fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• julmarsala
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
julmarsala
  • ms_twana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • melaniepc