• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Personal Looking for Pampered Chef tips from a North Carolina Consultant?

In summary, some popular Pampered Chef products for North Carolina residents include the Deep Covered Baker, the Quick Cooker, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. There are also special promotions and discounts available for North Carolina customers, which can be found on the website or through a local consultant. Hosting a Pampered Chef party in North Carolina is easy, and it is possible to become a consultant in the state. There are also frequent events and cooking classes hosted by Pampered Chef in North Carolina, which can be found on the website or through a local consultant.
chefjoanne
Hi everyone I am a pampered chef consultant from North Carolina. I have just joined this site and I am looking forward to a lot of great information.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Joanie! North Carolina is beautiful!

And HOT right now...uggh. ;)
Welcome though. Where abouts are you? (you don't have to reveal TOO much if you don't want). I'm in the center of NC- Chatham County. )

Welcome chefjoanne!

Welcome! My husband and I lived in NC when he was in the Marine Corp. He was stationed at Camp Lejeune, so we lived in the Jacksonville area.

1. What are some popular Pampered Chef products for North Carolina residents?

Some popular Pampered Chef products for North Carolina residents include the Deep Covered Baker, the Quick Cooker, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Are there any special promotions or discounts available through Pampered Chef for North Carolina customers?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently offers special promotions and discounts for North Carolina customers. These can be found on our website or through your local consultant.

3. How can I host a Pampered Chef party in North Carolina?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party in North Carolina is easy! Simply contact a local consultant, choose a date and time, invite your friends, and get ready to earn free and discounted products.

4. Is it possible to become a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina?

Yes, it is possible to become a Pampered Chef consultant in North Carolina. You can sign up through our website or contact a local consultant for more information.

5. Are there any upcoming events or cooking classes hosted by Pampered Chef in North Carolina?

Yes, Pampered Chef frequently hosts events and cooking classes in North Carolina. You can check our website or contact a local consultant for more information on upcoming events near you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Janelle Gardner
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • tsmarr
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
jcsmilez
  • Paula Poole