• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop Pampered Chef Clothing and Logo Gear Online

P
pamperedmomtoalex
Where can I go to get pampered chef clothing and other logo gear?
is there a website that I can order from?

thanks

You want to go to AIM. You put in Pampered Chef, consultant #, and password you make up. Here is the website.

https://www.visualimpactproducts.com/shop/login/login.asp

You should also notice AIM has changed its Name to VIP.

really when did they do that? I just saw the website yesterday. :confused:

They JUST changed it. We just saw the new name at Conference.

your right!! I just went there. It looks like they have a few new items they've added as well! So how are the quality of the clothes? Are they sturdy? Or do they fall apart in the wash after 5 washes :mad: (I just hate that) Has anybody ever gotten a sale from wearing pc clothing? I'm thinking about buying a few items.

I think it is good quality. I've bought stuff for a few years and they have held up. You know it's Jay Christopher's company and I don't think he would be second rate. I think it's good exposure. I've got people catalogs and things and I know of several that have got shows and stuff. It would hurt to try one or two. I do. I bought a couple at conference.

my director wore her apron in Walmart one day and she had several people stop her to order things

I have a couple of shirts and I really like the quality. I got the pink one for our Breast Cancer month. I also have a black one. I have had a couple of people ask for catalogues when they've seen me wearing my shirt. I like to wear them to shows as well.

Aim Help
PamperedGinger said:
You want to go to AIM. You put in Pampered Chef, consultant #, and password you make up. Here is the website.

https://www.visualimpactproducts.com/shop/login/login.asp
I would love to see the products however the link that is on here I can not access. :( Does anyone have the exact website?

Thank you for any help that you maybe able to lend.

Christol (NY)

You can just go to www.visualimpactproducts.com but it looks like they don't have much up there yet besides the home page. At the bottom it says that information on their products will be available there summer 2005. Maybe once they get back from conference.

But then I did find a link when I tried to access www.aim-image.com. See if it works for you. AFter going through that website it seemed like I could browse the products and apparel. Good luck!

try www.visualimpactproducts.com/tpcus I just bought the short sleeve denim logo button down shirt. I'm going to use it when Im out marketing to businesses. I think it will give a more professional appearance and let them know im serious about my business.

Last edited:
WebsiteThank you for your reply. The link worked great. I am going to place an order today. :D

Apparel SalesThe other weekend I had a yard sale... and I wore my apron at that. I just bought my house in February so I don't know many neighbors yet. Anyway...I met a few neighbors at my yardsale and when they saw my apron they told me they love Pampered Chef. I'll be inviting them to a show I'm hosting in a couple of weeks.

1. Where can I go to get Pampered Chef clothing and other logo gear?

You can purchase Pampered Chef clothing and logo gear online through their official website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is there a website that I can order from?

Yes, you can order Pampered Chef clothing and logo gear directly from their official website. They have a wide selection of items to choose from.

3. How do I find a Pampered Chef consultant to purchase clothing and logo gear from?

You can find a Pampered Chef consultant by searching on their official website or by asking for recommendations from friends or family who may have previously purchased items from a consultant.

4. Do they have a variety of sizes available for their clothing and logo gear?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of sizes for their clothing and logo gear. They have options for both men and women, as well as different size ranges to accommodate all body types.

5. Can I customize the logo gear with my own personal information?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers customization options for their logo gear. You can add your name or other personal information to make the items unique to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • eXodus
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg