1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Pampered chef clothing

Tags:
  1. Where can I go to get pampered chef clothing and other logo gear?
    is there a website that I can order from?

thanks

2. PamperedGinger

PamperedGinger Advanced Member

3. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

You should also notice AIM has changed its Name to VIP.

Jul 14, 2005
  4. Mackailey

Mackailey Member

really when did they do that? I just saw the website yesterday. :confused:

Jul 14, 2005
  5. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

They JUST changed it. We just saw the new name at Conference.

Jul 14, 2005
  6. Mackailey

Mackailey Member

your right!! I just went there. It looks like they have a few new items they've added as well! So how are the quality of the clothes? Are they sturdy? Or do they fall apart in the wash after 5 washes :mad: (I just hate that) Has anybody ever gotten a sale from wearing pc clothing? I'm thinking about buying a few items.

Jul 15, 2005
  7. gmosullivan

gmosullivan Member

I think it is good quality. I've bought stuff for a few years and they have held up. You know it's Jay Christopher's company and I don't think he would be second rate. I think it's good exposure. I've got people catalogs and things and I know of several that have got shows and stuff. It would hurt to try one or two. I do. I bought a couple at conference.

Jul 15, 2005
  8. Jennie4PC

Jennie4PC Legacy Member

my director wore her apron in Walmart one day and she had several people stop her to order things

Jul 15, 2005
  9. Marg

Marg Advanced Member

I have a couple of shirts and I really like the quality. I got the pink one for our Breast Cancer month. I also have a black one.

I have had a couple of people ask for catalogues when they've seen me wearing my shirt. I like to wear them to shows as well.

Jul 15, 2005
  10. christol7

christol7 Novice Member

Aim Help

I would love to see the products however the link that is on here I can not access. :( Does anyone have the exact website?

Thank you for any help that you maybe able to lend.

Christol (NY)

Jul 16, 2005
  11. pamperedbecky

pamperedbecky Legacy Member

You can just go to www.visualimpactproducts.com but it looks like they don't have much up there yet besides the home page. At the bottom it says that information on their products will be available there summer 2005. Maybe once they get back from conference.

But then I did find a link when I tried to access www.aim-image.com. See if it works for you. AFter going through that website it seemed like I could browse the products and apparel. Good luck!

12. Mackailey

Mackailey Member

try www.visualimpactproducts.com/tpcus I just bought the short sleeve denim logo button down shirt. I'm going to use it when Im out marketing to businesses. I think it will give a more professional appearance and let them know im serious about my business.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2005
    Jul 16, 2005
  13. christol7

christol7 Novice Member

Website

Thank you for your reply. The link worked great. I am going to place an order today. :D

Jul 16, 2005
  14. Apparel Sales

The other weekend I had a yard sale... and I wore my apron at that. I just bought my house in February so I don't know many neighbors yet. Anyway...I met a few neighbors at my yardsale and when they saw my apron they told me they love Pampered Chef. I'll be inviting them to a show I'm hosting in a couple of weeks.

Jul 17, 2005
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted