• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Clip Art: Logo and Chef Hat Designs for New Consultants

In summary, Pampered Chef Clip Art is a collection of images and graphics that are specifically designed for use in Pampered Chef marketing materials and presentations. These images can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website and are intended for use in Pampered Chef materials only. There are restrictions on how the clip art can be used, and it cannot be used for personal or commercial purposes without prior written permission from Pampered Chef. However, it is free for Pampered Chef consultants to use in their business materials.
cheesehead
I am a brand new consultant...my starter kits hasn't even arrived yet! :rolleyes: But I am in the middle of creating some things for my Open House and was wondering if there was Clip Art for Pampered Chef logos, chef hat, etc. available anywhere? Thanks!!

Go to pc's website, and log in as a consultant. The logo's and their terms of use are under 'downloads'. Enjoy!

PamperYourKitchen said:
Go to pc's website, and log in as a consultant. The logo's and their terms of use are under 'downloads'. Enjoy!

Thanks! I found it and have used it!!

do you have to wait until your kit arrives to log in as a consultant?

Nope, once they email you your consultant number and password for the website, you can log onto www.pamperedchef.com and go to consultant's corner. It'll ask you for your consultant number and password. Then you can have FUN looking at all the great stuff on CC.

WHen did you submit your agreement? Have they emailed you back your consultant number yet? That should happen 24-48 hours after you submit the onilne agreement.

1. What is the purpose of Pampered Chef Clip Art?

Pampered Chef Clip Art is a collection of images and graphics that are specifically designed for use in Pampered Chef marketing materials and presentations. These images can be used to enhance the visual appeal of your Pampered Chef materials and make them more eye-catching and professional.

2. How can I access Pampered Chef Clip Art?

Pampered Chef Clip Art can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website, under the "Marketing Tools" section. You will need to have a consultant account and be logged in to view and download the clip art files.

3. Are there any restrictions on how I can use Pampered Chef Clip Art?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the use of Pampered Chef Clip Art. The images are intended for use in Pampered Chef materials only and cannot be used for any other purpose without prior written permission from Pampered Chef. Additionally, the clip art cannot be altered or modified in any way.

4. Can I use Pampered Chef Clip Art for my personal social media or blog?

No, Pampered Chef Clip Art is intended for use in Pampered Chef materials and cannot be used for personal use or on social media or blogs. However, you can use the images in your personal presentations or documents related to Pampered Chef.

5. Is there a fee for using Pampered Chef Clip Art?

No, there is no fee for using Pampered Chef Clip Art. It is available for free to Pampered Chef consultants for use in their business materials. However, the images cannot be sold or used for any commercial purposes without prior written permission from Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
talkintrac
  • kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies