• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Logo Checks: Order Now for Your Business Account!

lol! Keep up the good work!AMEN sister!! It's SO dead here that we're all fighting over work to do...lol! Keep up the good work!
sk8rgrrl99
Sorry for ALL the questions today! My business is really growing so I'm suddenly thinking of lots of things. Is there a way to order checks with the Pampered Chef logo on them? I opened a seperate checking account from my personal one to use just for Pampered Chef and I'd love to have logo checks to go with it. I didn't see them on Merrill.

On my business account I just have The Pampered Chef printed under my name.

Merrill used to have them but they don't any more.

I just had some printed with vista. They were "free". I got the ones with the money spread out on the front. Haven't used them yet b/c I'm still using up the freebies I got when I opened my account almost 3 years ago. Hopeful they'll get some biz once I start using them.

wadesgirl said:
Merrill used to have them but they don't any more.
RATS!! I was thinking of getting some from Vista. I can't use the logo if I go that route, right? At least I can put the company name on, I hope. I wonder if I could leave out my street address to have more space.
Something like
Name
Independent Consultant
The Pampered Chef
Phone Number

They haven't had the checks for a while.

sk8rgrrl99 said:
RATS!! I was thinking of getting some from Vista. I can't use the logo if I go that route, right? At least I can put the company name on, I hope. I wonder if I could leave out my street address to have more space.
Something like
Name
Independent Consultant
The Pampered Chef
Phone Number

That's right - can't use the logo if you use VistaPrint. And don't forget to use the registered trademark symbol (®) after TPC.

Cluster Meeting Tonight....Tex-Mex Cheesy Roll Ups....double batch, one for the mtg and one for the family....

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
Cluster Meeting Tonight....Tex-Mex Cheesy Roll Ups....double batch, one for the mtg and one for the family....

He he, bet you ment to post this on another thread!

BlessedWifeMommy said:
He he, bet you ment to post this on another thread!

LOL - that was funny....or maybe she's just trying to mess with people's heads...:D

I was told that we couldn't mention PC on our checks or checking account at all...?

Oh my!!! Oops....So sorry! Holly is totally right....it was a brain fart on this end. I seriously am laughing a little too hard here though....On my way to remove and repost! Oh, but I got to say Becky....wouldn't it be amusing if I left it....would love to hear the helpful suggestions on posting properly. = ) Think Becky D is getting too wise to my sense of humor and mischievious personality. He He

dkitten13 said:
I was told that we couldn't mention PC on our checks or checking account at all...?

I never heard this, is it true??

dkitten13 said:

gailz2 said:
I never heard this, is it true??

That probably depends on how strict your financial institution is about personal vs. business accounts. Strictly speaking, mentioning a business name (PC) on checks should be use only on business accounts. And those usually have higher fees, etc.

I told my bank rep. I was opening a PC account and she let me do the personal checking. I didn't have PC on my checks from them, but don't remember being told I couldn't. Visita had a spot on the right side in the middle where you could add a fav. quote or saying--I added my website. :)

My banker in me makes me feel the need to respond. Does anyone actually have a business account for pampered chef? Because most banks would not be able to allow you to open a PC business account. For it to qualify as a business it usually either needs corporate resolution papers or at least a DBA(doing business as). And since we are all working as ourselves under PC a business account isn't logical. My extra account is personal. I can't even add Pampered Chef to the account. I could possibly however add something to my checks as that part isn't as strict. But the question about PC added to your checks I think was related to PC policies not bank policies. Because I also thought I read or heard something that it was against policy to have PC on checks or things of that nature.

Sarah on a side note: if you are so busy at work you can't get time off how do you have time to post all these threads here!!!?????;););):D:p

kcmckay said:
Sarah on a side note: if you are so busy at work you can't get time off how do you have time to post all these threads here!!!?????;););):D:p

AMEN sister!! It's SO dead here that we're all fighting over work to do yet we can't take time off and we have to work Sundays. Can anyone figure that one out for me??

What are you doing on Sundays then???? I think you should try harder to get the time off for your friends wedding. I'd say conference too but the wedding is more important.

On Sundays we are here just in case someone might need something. Yesterday was 5 hours and only 2 calls. Ugh... *snore*

I just opened up a bank account with Bank of America, and I opened it up as a business account - they said they opened up as a Sole Proprieter so I didn't need an EIN # or anything else - they just used my ss#, which they would have done anyway.

I had a problem with my old bank taking money out of my TPC account to pay for something else, even after I explained it wasn't really my money - so I wanted out of being a personal account so they couldn't do that again. Oh - and I changed banks.

Debbie

1. What are Pampered Chef Checks?

Pampered Chef Checks are personalized checks designed with the Pampered Chef logo and branding. They can be used to make payments for purchases or services related to Pampered Chef, such as buying products or paying for events.

2. How do I order Pampered Chef Checks?

You can order Pampered Chef Checks directly through the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account, go to the "My Account" section, and click on the "Order Checks" option. You will then be able to choose your preferred design and place your order.

3. Are there any special requirements for ordering Pampered Chef Checks?

In order to order Pampered Chef Checks, you must be a registered consultant or customer with an active account. You will also need to provide your bank account information to process the payment for your order.

4. How long does it take to receive Pampered Chef Checks?

The processing and delivery time for Pampered Chef Checks can vary, but it typically takes around 10-14 business days from the time you place your order. If you need your checks sooner, you may be able to pay for expedited shipping for an additional fee.

5. Can I customize the design of my Pampered Chef Checks?

Yes, you can choose from a variety of designs and personalization options for your Pampered Chef Checks. You can add your name, address, and contact information, as well as select from different background patterns and colors to make your checks unique to you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
tlag1986
  • ChefPeg
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Ksiera