• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet With 2 Charms

In summary, the Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet With 2 Charms includes a silver-plated charm bracelet and two silver-plated charms: a mini spoon and a mini spatula. The bracelet can hold up to six charms and additional charms can be purchased separately. It is adjustable with an extender chain and made of high-quality silver-plated metal for durability. However, it is not recommended to wear while cooking as it may be damaged by heat, sharp objects, and harsh chemicals.
jbenjamin
I have a brand new Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet. The charms included is the Deep Covered Baker & Covered Stpckpot, The bracelet comes in a black drawstring bag. It has never been worn. PayPal only please! I will ship within 2-3 business days of receipt of a cleared payment. Asking $20 plus shipping. Thanks.

Last edited:
Do you have these charms still available?

What is included in the Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet With 2 Charms?

The Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet With 2 Charms includes a silver-plated charm bracelet and two silver-plated charms: a mini spoon and a mini spatula.

Can I add more charms to the bracelet?

Yes, the bracelet is designed to hold up to six charms. Additional charms can be purchased separately and easily added to the bracelet.

Is the bracelet adjustable?

Yes, the bracelet comes with an extender chain that allows you to adjust the length for a comfortable fit. It can be worn at 7 inches or 8 inches in length.

What materials is the bracelet made of?

The bracelet is made of high-quality silver-plated metal, ensuring durability and a shiny finish.

Can I wear the bracelet while cooking?

While the bracelet is made of durable materials, we do not recommend wearing it while cooking as it may be exposed to heat, sharp objects, and harsh chemicals that can damage the charms and bracelet. We suggest removing it before cooking and cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • jenniepc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies