• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet - Sold

In summary, a Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet is a piece of jewelry sold by the direct sales company Pampered Chef, featuring charms representing kitchen tools and gadgets. It is made of stainless steel and various materials, including enamel, rhinestones, and silver plating, and can be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website. Additional charms can be added and the bracelet should be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild soap, avoiding harsh chemicals.
ampirolli
Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet

Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet with Stock Pot, Quick-Stir Pitcher and DCB Charms.
I use flat-rate priority mail with USPS, as that is usually cheapest and includes tracking and insurance.
Shipping weight is approximate. Shipping cost will be determined with buyer's zip code.

List Date: 5/22/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet
--------------------------------------
Item Has Been Sold.

http://classifieds.panjo.com/clientsrc/css/images/browse.png
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=1568425997&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/c60a70b2-3dd7-46cd-b56c-c3310beeb9d82.jpg

What is a Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet?

A Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet is a piece of jewelry that features charms representing different kitchen tools and gadgets, sold by the direct sales company Pampered Chef.

How do I purchase a Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet?

Pampered Chef Charm Bracelets are only available for purchase through a Pampered Chef consultant at a party or through their personal website. You can find a consultant near you by using the "Find a Consultant" feature on the Pampered Chef website.

What materials is the Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet made of?

The bracelet is made of stainless steel and the charms are made of a mix of materials including enamel, rhinestones, and silver plating. Each charm is lead and nickel-free.

Can I add additional charms to my Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet?

Yes, you can add additional charms to your bracelet. Pampered Chef releases new charms every season and they can be purchased through a consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

How do I care for my Pampered Chef Charm Bracelet?

The bracelet and charms can be cleaned with a soft cloth and mild soap if needed. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners on the bracelet as it may damage the finish. Store the bracelet in a dry, cool place when not being worn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef.jinni
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
pamperedchef.jinni
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
Replies