• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Free Audio CDs: Booking, Selling, Show & Sell, + More!

In summary, the Free Audio CDs cover topics such as booking, selling, show & sell, and more and provide valuable tips and strategies for successful Pampered Chef parties and increasing sales. They are available to all active Pampered Chef consultants and can be played on any device that can play CDs. They are beneficial for both new and experienced consultants and can be supplemented with other online training resources offered on the consultant website.
jenpartain
Silver Member
Hi, I got some audio CDs that I can't use. I'm Deaf myself and don't benefit them so I thought maybe some of you would like to have them. I'll donate them to you, you'll only have to pay the shipping which will be very cheap!

They are:

Booking a Year-Round Business

Selling Product Collections
Tracks
1 - Introduction
2 - Stoneware
5 - Cookware
8 - Simple Additions

Show & Sell Spring/Summer 2006

Just email me at [email protected] if you're interested in them.

Thank you! :)

Jenny,

I sent you an email. I would love to add these to my library. Thanks for sharing!

Michele

Michelle, I just replied to your email.

Jenny :)

MicheleC said:
Jenny,

I sent you an email. I would love to add these to my library. Thanks for sharing!

Michele

They are gone.

Thanks,
Jenny :)

1. What topics are covered on the Free Audio CDs?

The Free Audio CDs cover topics such as booking, selling, show & sell, and more. They provide valuable tips and strategies for successful Pampered Chef parties and increasing sales.

2. How can I get my hands on the Free Audio CDs?

The Free Audio CDs are available to all active Pampered Chef consultants. You can request them through your consultant website or by contacting customer service.

3. Can I listen to the Free Audio CDs on my phone or computer?

Yes, the Free Audio CDs can be played on any device that can play CDs. You can also convert them into digital files for easier access.

4. Are the Free Audio CDs only for new consultants?

No, the Free Audio CDs are beneficial for both new and experienced consultants. They offer valuable insights and tips for all aspects of Pampered Chef business.

5. Are there any other resources that I can use in addition to the Free Audio CDs?

Yes, Pampered Chef also offers a variety of online training resources, including webinars, videos, and printable materials. You can access these resources through your consultant website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • cookingmomgb
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCCookingMom
  • noelskitchen