• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Business Supplies Maryland

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of business supplies in Maryland, including catalogs, order forms, business cards, and product samples. These supplies can be ordered online or through a consultant, with the option for personalized items such as aprons and tote bags. Delivery typically takes 7-10 business days, and discounts and promotions are available throughout the year. Personalization with your name and contact information is also an option for select supplies.
Kerri1952
With my full time job and getting used to being pregnant, I had to let my Pampered Chef Business go. I have some items that I am selling. I would like to get rid of them cash and carry so if you are in Maryland you are in luck. I will sell the whole lot to someone for 60 dollars.

Large roll of raffle tickets for games
Tool Turnabout Tote
New consultant black tote
Denim Apron
18 New Pampered Chef Maroon Reusable Shopping Bags
2 1/2 packs Mexican Chicken Lasagna Recipe Cards
5 packs Cooking Show Invitation Post Cards
1 1/2 packs Drawing Slips
1 pack Snowman Happy Holidays Cards with Recipe
1 pack Gifts to Go Tags for Batter Bowl gift ideas
73 order forms
20 New Spring Summer Catalogues
15 Cooking Show Planning Guides
1 1/2 packs Printable sales receipts
Visa/Mastercard/AMEX/ Discover display stand

Thanks for reading!

Kerri,Sent you a msg....

Kerri,

Just PM'd ya :thumbup:

What types of business supplies does Pampered Chef offer in Maryland?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of business supplies in Maryland including catalogs, order forms, business cards, and product samples. We also offer personalized supplies such as aprons and tote bags for consultants.

Can I order business supplies online or do I have to go through a consultant?

You can order business supplies online through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant. Ordering through your consultant may provide you with additional support and assistance.

How long does it take for business supplies to be delivered?

Orders for business supplies typically take 7-10 business days to be delivered to your door. However, delivery times may vary depending on your location and the size of your order.

Are there any discounts or promotions for business supplies?

Pampered Chef offers discounts and promotions on business supplies throughout the year. Check our website or consult with your team leader or consultant for current offers and promotions.

Can I get my business supplies customized with my name and contact information?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers personalization on select business supplies such as business cards and aprons. Personalized supplies can help you stand out and promote your business to potential customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dlsmeal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Maryannbaird
Replies
Views
Serendi
  • pamperedposey
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies