• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Left/Right Game and Pampered Chef Bride's Vows for a Bridal Shower?

In summary, the conversation is about finding the Left/Right game and the Pampered Chef Bride's vows for a bridal shower. The speaker had found them before but lost them when transitioning to a new computer. They are looking for instructions on how to play the Left/Right game and how to create the Pampered Chef Bride's vows. The instructions for both games involve printing out a story and purchasing kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef. The goal is to make the bridal shower fun for the bride.
scrapbuckman
Silver Member
Hello! I'm looking for Left/Right game and the Pampered Chef Bride's vows for a Bridal Shower. I found them both on her before but lost them in transition to a new computer! I'm desperately wanting them again as they made the bridal shower so fun for the bride :)

Left/Right Game:Left, Left, everybody move to the leftRight, Right, everybody move to the rightLeft, Left, everybody swap with the one on your leftRight, Right, everybody swap with the one on your rightLeft, Left, pick up a present and hold it tightRight, Right, pass it on until it's out of sightLeft, Left, open up your present with gleeRight, Right, now it's time to see what you got from me!Pampered Chef Bride's Vows:I, _______, take you, _______, to be my partner in life.I promise to honor and love you, to strive for patience and understanding, and to be your faithful companion through good times and bad.I will support you and encourage you, and I vow to respect and cherish you for as long as we both shall live.I dedicate myself to creating a nurturing and positive home, where our love may flourish and grow.I promise to always care for you and your needs, just as I would care for my own.I offer you my unconditional love and unwavering commitment, and I pledge to do my best to make each day special. You are my soul mate, my best friend, and my beloved - now and forever.

Sure, I'd be happy to help you find those games again! Here are the instructions for both games:Left/Right Game:1. Print out the Left/Right game story (you can find many variations of the story online- look for "Left/Right Bridal Shower Game").2. Ask the guests to sit in a circle.3. Give one person a small gift (like a candle or a small bag of candy). This will be the "prize."4. Read the story out loud, pausing at every "left" and "right." Every time you say "left," the person holding the prize should pass it to the left. Every time you say "right," the person holding the prize should pass it to the right.5. When you get to the end of the story, the person holding the prize gets to keep it as their prize!Pampered Chef Bride's Vows:1. Before the bridal shower, purchase a variety of kitchen gadgets from Pampered Chef (or any other kitchen supply store).2. Write down funny or clever vows for each gadget. For example: "I vow to never let you get rusty, my trusty whisk!" or "I vow to always keep you sharp, my beloved knife!"3. At the bridal shower, have the bride-to-be read each vow out loud and then guess what gadget it goes with.4. After she guesses, reveal the gadget and give it to her as a gift.I hope this helps and makes the bridal shower just as fun as before!

What is a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

A Pampered Chef Bridal Shower is a fun and unique way to celebrate a bride-to-be by combining a traditional bridal shower with a cooking demonstration from a Pampered Chef consultant. It is a great opportunity for the bride and her guests to learn new recipes, kitchen tips, and try out Pampered Chef products.

How do I host a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

To host a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower, you can either reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant in your area or host the shower yourself if you are already a consultant. The consultant will work with you to plan the menu, set up the demo, and provide the necessary products for the event. As the host, you will invite guests, provide a location, and help with the setup and cleanup.

What happens at a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

At a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower, the consultant will demonstrate various recipes using Pampered Chef products. Guests will have the opportunity to sample the dishes and learn about the products used. The consultant will also provide information on how to order Pampered Chef products and any special deals or discounts available for the bridal shower.

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

Hosting a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower is a unique and fun way to celebrate the bride-to-be. It also gives guests the opportunity to try out new recipes, learn kitchen tips, and see the benefits of using Pampered Chef products. As the host, you may also receive discounts or free products depending on the sales at the event.

Can men attend a Pampered Chef Bridal Shower?

Yes, men are welcome to attend Pampered Chef Bridal Showers. The event is not limited to just women, and everyone can benefit from learning new recipes and kitchen tips. It can also be a great opportunity for couples to spend time together and bond over cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Gale
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • ChefBeckyD