• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Bracelet with Food Charms | $25 Shipped | Christi Harlow in OK

In summary, the Pampered Chef Bracelet with Food Charms comes with a silver-tone bracelet and eight food-themed charms. Additional charms can be purchased, including a knife, fork, spoon, and more cooking and baking tools. The bracelet is approximately 7 inches in length and can be adjusted to fit most wrist sizes, and has a lobster clasp for easy closure. It is made of a silver-tone metal, but not real silver, and is not recommended to be worn while cooking to avoid potential damage to the charms.
Christi_pchef
I have a Pampered Chef bracelet from a few years ago. It is the stretchy-type one. The charms on it are the food chopper, the PC logo, and a micro-cooker(?). I also have a Heart charm, that I think goes with it, maybe from Round Up. I thought I had more charms, and will keep looking, but the above is def included.Asking $25 shipped OBO to continental US. Christi Harlow in OK

Last edited:
Here is a picture of the Pampered Chef bracelet. The heart link is still in plastic. You can see the Chef's Hat and Food Chopper in the pic, the other one is off to the side.

Thanks,
Christi in Oklahoma

Attachments

• IMAG0379.jpg
    IMAG0379.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 771
Last edited:
Can you post a picture of this?

Heather, I'm not sure how to do it. I have some pics on my phone I can text or e-mail you. Would that help?

I figured it out! Picture is now posted above and bracelet is still for sale.

What is included in the Pampered Chef Bracelet with Food Charms?

The Pampered Chef Bracelet with Food Charms comes with a silver-tone bracelet and eight food-themed charms: measuring cups, whisk, rolling pin, oven, chef's hat, spatula, mixing bowl, and cookbook.

Can I purchase additional charms to add to the bracelet?

Yes, there are additional charms available for purchase to add to your Pampered Chef Bracelet. These charms include a knife, fork, spoon, and more cooking and baking tools.

What is the size of the Pampered Chef Bracelet?

The bracelet is approximately 7 inches in length and can be adjusted to fit most wrist sizes. It also has a lobster clasp for easy closure.

Is the Pampered Chef Bracelet with Food Charms made of real silver?

The bracelet and charms are made of a silver-tone metal, which gives the appearance of real silver. However, they are not made of real silver.

Can I wear the Pampered Chef Bracelet while cooking?

While the bracelet is made of a durable metal, we do not recommend wearing it while cooking as it may be exposed to heat or food splatters that could damage the charms. We suggest wearing it as a cute accessory to your cooking outfit instead.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • ampirolli
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ampirolli
  • jbenjamin
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies