• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hosting a Pampered Chef Bingo: Tips and Ideas for a Fun Night at Home

Krista used The Booster website to create free printable Bingo cards. She also sold raffle tickets to offset her costs of renting the room. ~Krista is planning to do a BINGO in a week and a half and is using a park district's bingo supplies that she downloaded from www.bingoshop.com.
kkbgrasser
Need info/suggestions on hosting a Pampered Chef Bingo at my house?

Thank you,

Krista

I've done a couple bingo's, when the new products have come out. I just printed some cards off a free site. We played different kinds of bingo games, and had a basket of small PC prizes; the winners got to pick one. The 'blackout' prize was the winner was the mystery host & got the free product earned from the orders. I also had refreshments, and a table with products displayed. It was just really informal & fun. I did talk about the monthly specials etc...before we started playing games.
The bingo's have been a hit for me. A lot of my preferred customers came & had a great time. They keep asking when the next one is!

lacychef said:
I've done a couple bingo's, when the new products have come out. I just printed some cards off a free site. We played different kinds of bingo games, and had a basket of small PC prizes; the winners got to pick one. The 'blackout' prize was the winner was the mystery host & got the free product earned from the orders. I also had refreshments, and a table with products displayed. It was just really informal & fun. I did talk about the monthly specials etc...before we started playing games.
The bingo's have been a hit for me. A lot of my preferred customers came & had a great time. They keep asking when the next one is!

Can you share what free bingo site you used and also what games were a hit? Thank you! I am looking to do a Fall Preview show at my house and want to mix it up a bit and Do This Bingo Thing for fun!

Anyone know a bingo card site that is free??

I just got the Booster Bingo software from The Booster. It's less if you order the downloaded version than the one on a CD, but it isn't very expensive. You can add all the product names to the list of available squares, which already has a lot of booking and recruiting sayings. Then you can print up sheets with 1, 2 or 4 grids per page, a master list of the sayings used, and a list of the sayings to cut up and use to draw. The cards print up with your info on the bottom - very nice. :)If you anyone orders from them, can you use my name (Ann Szwarc, Southfield, Michigan) as the person who referred you? Thanks!Added: the page that includes the Bingo game is http://www.thebooster.com/scripts/prodList.asp?idCategory=1324. It's down at the bottom.

Sorry, I guess I never checked on this thread again:rolleyes: I'm not sure the name of the free site I used; I just typed in "free printable bingo cards' into my search engine, & checked out what came up. I printed ones that are small to get 4 to a page.

What do you fill in on the BINGO cards though and how do you play?

I'm going to do a BINGO in a week and a half and I'm really excited. I'm doing it at our park district and they have all the bingo stuff for me to use. I talked to a fellow consultant who did it and this was her basic idea:

give away free cards for rsvping, bringing a canned food, booking a show, etc
also you can sell cards so they can have a greater chance to win

play a round of bingo, then do a 5 minute talk on the host special, then another round, then talk about guest special, then another round and talk about recruiting and another round and talk about booking...

She also sold raffle tickets to offset her costs of renting the room, but then gave away cash prizes and doorprizes from the raffle. I'll let you know how it went on Feb 1!

Here is a website that I found that sells bingo supplies

www.bingoshop.com

you can download their catalog - it can be found 1/2 way down on the left side.

You will be amazed on how cheap things are.

~

1. What is Pampered Chef Bingo?

Pampered Chef Bingo is a fun and interactive game that allows you to earn free or discounted Pampered Chef products by hosting a virtual cooking party with your friends and family.

2. How do I play Pampered Chef Bingo?

To play Pampered Chef Bingo, you first need to host a virtual cooking party with a minimum of 3 guests. During the party, you and your guests will play various games, including Pampered Chef Bingo, to earn points. The more points you earn, the more free and discounted products you can receive.

3. What are the benefits of playing Pampered Chef Bingo?

Playing Pampered Chef Bingo not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but it also gives you the opportunity to try out new recipes, learn cooking tips and techniques, and have fun with your friends and family.

4. Do I need to purchase anything to play Pampered Chef Bingo?

No, you do not need to purchase anything to play Pampered Chef Bingo. However, hosting a virtual cooking party is required in order to participate in the game and earn points towards free and discounted products.

5. How do I redeem my winnings from Pampered Chef Bingo?

Once you have earned enough points from playing Pampered Chef Bingo, you can redeem your winnings by selecting the products you want from the Pampered Chef catalog and using your points to receive them for free or at a discounted price. Your consultant will assist you in placing the order and ensuring you receive your winnings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• srmk13
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jregini