• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Banner Setup

,That's an awesome idea. The video you linked to leaves a bit to be desired -- fittings are a little more than a few cents (they're the most expensive part of a pvc project) and I think it would work better to make a perimeter of pipe in the shape of the rectangular banner rather than just having the top bar, but the idea of using a PVC frame is genius!I do booths for our church for festivals and I need to make one for my church. Since they are outdoor festivals, I'll no doubt need to use sandbags or something to weight the feet down to keep it from blowing over. I don't have a PC banner (yet) but I think I will
higoobs
Gold Member
I just got my Merril cranberry Banner today and I was wondering if anyone had a creative way to hang in front of the table without poking holes into the table cloth. Is there anyway of using it on the table cloth as it hangs over the front? (velcro, to sided tape. etc...?) What has worked well for you??

Clear packing tape. It's heavy duty, sticks to both the table and the banner, and does not take the coloring off the banner. They are a couple inches longer than a typical table is tall so you need to lay the top over the table a tad, then put a table cloth over it to cover up the tape and top of the banner.

Make a banner stand using PVC pipe to set up behind your table. Its eye catching and you can do it for under $20

Option - tie 2-foot long string pieces on the top 3 grommets on the banner. Tape the string to your table so the banner hangs how you want in front. You need to put the string in an S pattern with the tape - if you just leave it hanging straight, a breeze or toddler tugging will pull it out of the tape and you have a mess. I've done it several times tying the string to an overhead canopy, to a window, even to a tree when outdoors.

Hey ChefShalon! Can you PM me a parts list/measurements for the sign stand of which you speak? I can't how to make it but it sounds like it would be perfect for the vendor shows I do!

ChefShalon said:
Make a banner stand using PVC pipe to set up behind your table. Its eye catching and you can do it for under $20

I have thought of doing that but never focused the brain power on it long enough to come up with a design!
I would really like to have one of those retractable banners that Merrill now has but I just can't make myself pay that much money!

mspibb said:
I have thought of doing that but never focused the brain power on it long enough to come up with a design!
I would really like to have one of those retractable banners that Merrill now has but I just can't make myself pay that much money!

The new banners are very attractive but I agree, way too much money!

I dont have any pictures, but I looked up online on how to make the stand, I have not made the stand just yet but I am going to, I have a friend that made one and it is great for their booths. For instance this video on youtube showing how to make a stand for their band backdrop so just make yours bigger How To Make A Banner Stand - YouTube

Merrill used to carry a Retractable Banner but I don't see it on the website anymore. Does anyone have any suggestions on where to purchase one and does anyone have a picture of the banner they used to sell? Thank you!

ChefShalon said:
I dont have any pictures, but I looked up online on how to make the stand, I have not made the stand just yet but I am going to, I have a friend that made one and it is great for their booths. For instance this video on youtube showing how to make a stand for their band backdrop so just make yours bigger How To Make A Banner Stand - YouTube
That's an awesome idea. The video you linked to leaves a bit to be desired -- fittings are a little more than a few cents (they're the most expensive part of a pvc project) and I think it would work better to make a perimeter of pipe in the shape of the rectangular banner rather than just having the top bar, but the idea of using a PVC frame is genius!I do booths for our church for festivals and I need to make one for my church. Since they are outdoor festivals, I'll no doubt need to use sandbags or something to weight the feet down to keep it from blowing over. I don't have a PC banner (yet) but I think I will get one.Thanks for the great idea!!!Ray

1. How do I set up a Pampered Chef banner?

To set up a Pampered Chef banner, you will need to first decide on the location and size of the banner. Then, you can use the provided banner template and customize it with your own information and images. Finally, you can hang the banner using hooks or adhesive strips.

2. Can I use my own design for the Pampered Chef banner?

Yes, you can use your own design for the Pampered Chef banner as long as it follows the brand guidelines and is approved by the company. You can also use the provided banner template to incorporate your own design elements.

3. What materials are the Pampered Chef banners made of?

The Pampered Chef banners are made of high-quality vinyl material that is durable and weather-resistant. This ensures that the banner can be used both indoors and outdoors without any damage.

4. How long does it take to receive the Pampered Chef banner after ordering?

The production and shipping time for a Pampered Chef banner can vary depending on the shipping method and location. Generally, it can take 2-3 weeks for the banner to be produced and delivered to your designated address.

5. Can I order a custom size for the Pampered Chef banner?

Yes, you can order a custom size for the Pampered Chef banner by contacting the company directly. They will be able to provide you with a quote and options for customizing the banner to fit your specific needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Cathy Boucher
Replies