• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Bags for Sale!!!

.I'm sorry to hear that. I'm interested in the black bag with the pockets on the front.Is the price for the whole lot or just the black bag?The price for the whole lot.
chezshelly
Gold Member
10 years as a Consultant and I'm cleaning out my bags!!!I am going to try to upload all my pics here!!

20150309_132418.jpg
20150309_132418.jpg 20150309_132401.jpg 20150309_132343.jpg 20150309_132118.jpg
20150309_132418.jpg

How much are you asking for them? I am a new consultant and may or may not have a small bag addiction! Lol

Lol I totally understand. It really depends which one(s) you are talking about. I would definitely consider one price for the whole lot of them though.

Hi Shelly!
What are you asking for the whole lot?
Thanks,
Sonja

I would be interested in #2 of 6 and the Help Whip Cancer bag if you are selling individually. How much do you want for them?I am in 19810 zipcode. I guess it depends on price and shipping. TIA

Diane Giardinelli said:
I would be interested in #2 of 6 and the Help Whip Cancer bag if you are selling individually. How much do you want for them?I am in 19810 zipcode. I guess it depends on price and shipping. TIA
I'm not sure exactly what you mean 2 of 6? I'd like $8 for the Help WHIP Cancer bag alone plus shipping.

MrsH71500 said:
Hi Shelly!
Thanks,
Sonja
Hmmm, make me an offer and maybe we can come to an agreement.

MrsH71500 said:
Hi Shelly!
Thanks,
Sonja
How does $140 sound for the whole lot??

chezshelly said:
I'm not sure exactly what you mean 2 of 6? I'd like $8 for the Help WHIP Cancer bag alone plus shipping.
The black bag in the 2nd picture.

chezshelly said:
How does $140 sound for the whole lot??
Thanks, but at $140, I'll pass.

I'm interested in the pink and black bag that was given as a consultant gift when you sent in 2 shows. Would like to know what you are asking for it.

Chriscookscooly Cooly said:
I'm interested in the pink and black bag that was given as a consultant gift when you sent in 2 shows. Would like to know what you are asking for it.
It's the same size and style as the New Consultant Tote currently available new for $35.00. How about $25 plus shipping? Does that sound ok to you?

How much would you like for the paisley bag? I would like to buy that one.
18810 is my zip code for shipping

I'm asking $20. That does include the $6-8 shipping that is about the norm. My paypal email is jnsbrown1989@ att.netIf you want to get it you can let me know when you have made payment and I will get it in the mail by Monday. Thanks!!

Ok I will send the payment
Andrea Minier
404 S Elmira St
Athens, PA 18810

• The paisley market bag has sold thanks!

I got the bag thanks

I would take $100.00 for the lot of these bags. The only one I don't have anymore is the paisley bag.

Really wanting to get these out of my house. I'll take $8 each for them except the pink and black consultant tote. I'd like at least $25 for it. The only one I have sold already is the Paisley market bag.

I still have them. Is the lap top bag the one you are talking about? Second picture from the left next to the ribbon purse?

chezshelly said:
I still have them. Is the lap top bag the one you are talking about? Second picture from the left next to the ribbon purse?
yes, that's the one...will it hold a 17" laptop?

No it sure won't. I'm sorry.

What types of bags does Pampered Chef offer for sale?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of bags for sale, including insulated food carriers, tote bags, and storage bags for kitchen tools and equipment.

Are the bags from Pampered Chef of good quality?

Yes, Pampered Chef is known for its high-quality products, and the bags are no exception. They are designed to be durable and long-lasting, making them a great investment for any home cook or chef.

Can I personalize or customize my Pampered Chef bag?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef does not currently offer personalization or customization options for their bags. However, you can add your own personal touch with fun charms or keychains.

Do the Pampered Chef bags come with a warranty?

Yes, all Pampered Chef bags come with a one-year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you experience any issues with your bag, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

What is the return policy for Pampered Chef bags?

Pampered Chef has a 30-day satisfaction guarantee for all of their products, including bags. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Serendi
  • chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies