• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Anniversary Shows

In summary, DebPC is offering a 5.00 item for free with a $55 order at their show. This offer is valid for December and January. The host will also receive a commission on the sale.
DebPC
Staff member
I just celebrated my 8th year in Pampered Chef so last night at my show I offered some Anniversary Specials.

The first special was that anyone who placed an order of $55 or more before shipping and tax, would get the pie crust shield for free. I chose this item as the freebie because it's been a top seller of mine and the price was right. I knew so many people were already buying it, I figured who wouldn't want it for free? All but one person's order was over $55 last night!!!!!

I made up a poster board that has pictures from the Pampered Chefcatalog cut out and glued onto it. The pictures I put on it are the APCS, 2 SA small bowls with the small bowl caddy, cookie press, food chopper, large bar pan, oil dipping set, double boiler and the Gen II Double boiler. The poster says Anniversary Specials....Your choice, $5.00

I tell them during the show that there are going to be alot of specials. The first one is that anyone who orders tonight will get the SBRC free from PC. The 2nd special is my Anniversary special, the pie crust shield for free with a $55 order. The 3rd special is for anyone who hosts a show in Dec or January, and then I explain that they can choose one of the items on my poster board for just $5 when they hold their show in Dec-Jan, IN ADDITION to the free, 1/2 price and discounted products from PC. AND....then I tell lthem what the host bonus is for Dec and January.

Mary Jo Oyer

Please explainI am very new at this business (1 week with my kit) and I admit my business savvy is rusty from school, so pardon the stupidity of this question. How can you afford to sell all those items for only $5.00? I've heard and read about several different host specials from family and friends, but I'm not sure the economics behind them.

It sounds like...It sounds like DebPC is offering the 5.00 item at their show once its held in Dec/Jan. I have seen others purchase the order for them using their 10-30% discount (depending on their show) keep in mind you will get commissioned on this as well, so really won't come out of pocket too much.

For example, if its the Large Bar Pan for $28.00 that the future host picks and let's say her show is a $800 dollar show, then hostess will get a 30% discount. The item comes to $19.60, the hostess pays 5.00, so now the item is $14.60 out of pocket. The commission on the show (on average 22%) so that's $176, not so bad after shelling out 14.60.huh!!!

I hope I didn't confuse you. This is from my observation on how it should work. Hope that Helps!!!

nitdion

ThanksOK I got it; your right that's not so bad for that show size. I guess since I haven't had a kitchen show yet I do not know what to expect to make.
I appreciate your help. ;)

Hi Mary Jo Oyer,Congratulations on your 8th anniversary with Pampered Chef! It's always exciting to celebrate milestones with this amazing company. Your anniversary specials sound fantastic, and I'm sure your guests were thrilled to have the opportunity to receive the pie crust shield for free with a $55 order. It's such a useful and popular product, so I can see why it was a hit.I love the idea of creating a poster board with pictures from the catalog to showcase your $5 anniversary specials. It's a great way to grab your guests' attention and entice them with some amazing deals. And offering a free SBRC for anyone who places an order during the show is a great way to add even more value for them.I'm sure your guests were also excited to learn about the special offer for hosting a show in December or January. Not only do they get to choose one of the items on your poster board for just $5, but they also get to take advantage of the free, 1/2 price, and discounted products from Pampered Chef. Plus, you mentioned there is a special host bonus for those months, which makes it even more enticing.Thank you for sharing your successful anniversary show with us. It's always inspiring to hear about consultants who are rocking their business and making their customers happy. Keep up the great work, and here's to many more years of success with Pampered Chef!Best,

1. Can anyone host a Pampered Chef Anniversary Show?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Chef Anniversary Show. It is a great opportunity for both new and experienced hosts to earn free products and discounts while celebrating the anniversary of Pampered Chef.

2. How long has Pampered Chef been hosting anniversary shows?

Pampered Chef has been hosting anniversary shows since 1980, when the company was founded by Doris Christopher. This means we have over 40 years of experience in delivering high-quality kitchenware and cooking tools to our customers.

3. What are the perks of hosting a Pampered Chef Anniversary Show?

When you host a Pampered Chef Anniversary Show, you can earn free products, discounts, and exclusive anniversary show bundles. You also have the opportunity to share your love for cooking with your friends and family and earn host rewards based on their purchases.

4. Are there any special products or deals offered during anniversary shows?

Yes, during Pampered Chef Anniversary Shows, we offer exclusive products and bundles that are not available at any other time. These products are often limited edition and can only be purchased during the anniversary show.

5. Can I customize the menu for my Pampered Chef Anniversary Show?

Yes, as a host, you have the flexibility to choose the menu for your anniversary show. You can work with your Pampered Chef consultant to select recipes that will appeal to your guests and fit your budget and dietary needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • sprout18
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • amuia