• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef and Other Items for Sale

In summary, Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products such as the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Stoneware Collection. These products can be purchased through their website, a consultant at a cooking party, or by hosting a party and earning free products. They offer a satisfaction guarantee and frequently have deals and promotions available. Hosting a party is not required to purchase their products, but can earn discounts and free products.
nikked
Gold Member
DAVE RAMSEY says to sell! So, I'm selling. Attached are two lists: one for Lia Sophia Jewelry and one for M & Ms collectibles (note: M&Ms file is split into 2). I also have a large list of mostly new PC products for sale at a minimum of 30% off. I will have to email that list to you to comply with rules and regs :p

PLEASE if you would like the PC list, EMAIL ME at [email protected] to request the list. It will be the easiest way.
I am open to any offers, but please do so privately.

I've never really done shipping before. So, once you know what you would like, send me your list and mailing address. I will take to the post office within 24 hours and get shipping prices. I will then email you back a total with shipping costs, and you can mail me a check or money order. I do not want to deal with PayPal fees.

All items are first come first served, and have no warranty. Please ask about condition before committing to buy.

Thank you for shopping!

Attachments

• LS For Sale.pdf
    465.8 KB · Views: 511
  • M Ms for Sale pt 1.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 493
  • M Ms for Sale pt 2.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 360
Just a bump...

:pbumpity bump bump bump:p

bumping...

VOTING DAY SALE! Today only, an additional 20% off the last offered price (ie., price was $10 minus 10% off = $9 minus 20% off = final price of $7.20! Applies to EVERYTHING I'm selling!

(if anyone is interested)...

What products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and food products. Some of their most popular items include the Deluxe Cooking Blender, Quick Cooker, and Stoneware Collection.

How can I purchase Pampered Chef products?

You can purchase Pampered Chef products through their website, through a consultant at a cooking party, or by hosting your own cooking party and earning free products as a host.

Are Pampered Chef products high-quality?

Yes, Pampered Chef products are known for their high-quality materials and durability. They also offer a satisfaction guarantee on all of their products.

Do I have to host a party to buy Pampered Chef products?

No, you can purchase Pampered Chef products directly from their website or through a consultant without hosting a party. However, hosting a party can earn you discounts and free products.

Does Pampered Chef offer any deals or promotions?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers promotions and deals on their products, especially during holidays and special events. These can be found on their website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chef2you
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chef2you
  • mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • NKelsey