• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Return Address: Where to Send Your Items Back

In summary, the Pampered Chef address is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101 and the headquarters is not open to the public. However, you can attend a cooking show or party to experience their products. To contact Pampered Chef, you can call their customer service line or fill out a contact form on their website. The address may vary for different countries, so it is best to check their website for the correct address. Products can be returned to the Pampered Chef address within 30 days of purchase, following their return policy guidelines.
turtle15
What is the address to send a return?

The {Pampered Chef
ATTN: Return Goods Dept.
180 Meadowview Rd
Addison, IL 60101

I keep this address on the inside cover of my calendar. That way I always have it.

Thank you! I could not find it on Consultant Corner!

I don't know that it's there, I don't know that it isn't either. They gave it to me the first time I called for a return and suggested that I keep track of it. Personally, I think HO should print it in our yearly calendars. Still waiting to see if we get something better than that piece of junk they sent out last year...

Turtle - you did an adjustment for the return right? If you do it via the website, they send you an adjustment e-mail which not only includes the return reference number YOU NEED as well as the return departments address. If you did not do an adjustment - they will NOT accept the return. You can not just send something in without contacting them first. They won't know why it is there or what to do about it otherwise. Not to mention that if it is a return from a very recent party, they may pay the shipping for you.

What is the Pampered Chef address?

The Pampered Chef address is 1 Pampered Chef Lane, Addison, IL 60101.

Can I visit the Pampered Chef headquarters?

Unfortunately, the Pampered Chef headquarters is not open to the public for visits. However, you can attend a Pampered Chef cooking show or party to experience our products and recipes.

How can I contact Pampered Chef?

You can contact Pampered Chef by calling our customer service line at 1-888-687-2433 or by filling out a contact form on our website. You can also visit our social media pages for additional ways to connect with us.

Is the Pampered Chef address the same for all countries?

No, the Pampered Chef address may vary for different countries. Please visit our website and select your country to find the correct address for your location.

Can I return products to the Pampered Chef address?

Yes, you can return products to the Pampered Chef address within 30 days of purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information on how to initiate a return.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies