• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for a Pampered Bride Apron - Norman, OK

In summary, we offer a variety of aprons for brides, including classic white aprons with "Bride" written in elegant script, colorful aprons with floral designs and "Mrs." written in bold letters, and personalized aprons with the bride's name and wedding date. While our focus is on bridal aprons, we also offer a matching apron for the groom with "Groom" written in a coordinating font. We also provide the option to customize aprons with your own design or text. Our aprons come in one size fits most with adjustable straps for a comfortable fit. You can purchase our aprons at authorized retailers in Norman, OK or order directly from our website.
Sooner PC
I am looking for a Pampered Bride Apron. I have a shower on Sunday and I need one really quick. I don't know how quick I can get it through PC, so I am looking for a back up. If anyone has one they would like to sell - let me know. If you are close to Norman, Oklahoma - I could come pick it up.

Boomer Sooner
Shannon Overstreet :D

Shannon--I have one, but I'm in AZ. I could priority ship it to you, but you'd have to pay with PayPal. I think the apron is $10 then the priority shipping is $4 (something). Let me know if you would like it.

[email protected]

What styles of aprons do you offer for brides?

We offer a variety of aprons for brides, including classic white aprons with "Bride" written in elegant script, colorful aprons with floral designs and "Mrs." written in bold letters, and personalized aprons with the bride's name and wedding date.

Do you have any options for grooms?

While our focus is on bridal aprons, we do offer a matching apron for the groom with "Groom" written in a coordinating font. This makes for a great wedding or engagement gift for the couple.

Can I customize the apron with my own design or text?

Yes, we offer personalized aprons where you can choose from a variety of fonts and designs to create a truly unique and special apron for the bride. Simply select the "personalize" option on the product page.

Do you offer aprons in different sizes?

Yes, our aprons come in one size fits most, but we also offer adjustable neck straps and waist ties for a comfortable fit. If you have any concerns about sizing, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Where can I purchase a Pampered Bride apron in Norman, OK?

You can purchase our Pampered Bride apron at any of our authorized retailers in Norman, OK. You can also order directly from our website and have it shipped to your preferred location. Please note that availability may vary at each location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cookin'InTX
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
heat123
  • ChefGretchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefGretchen
  • pc ri lisa