• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design

In summary, this listing is for a digital file of a Pampered Bride Thank You Card design. The file will be emailed to you and can be printed 3 per page. The design includes a rope and "Thank You" charm that can be easily added by the buyer. The seller also offers the option to add a digital signature for a more personalized touch. Contact details can be added to the back of the card upon request. The seller prohibits sharing the digital file and offers affordable custom design services.
robynlynn007
Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design

This is for the digital file only. You will receive a .pdf with your card file and directions for printing. It prints 3 per page. The rope and "Thank You" charm are from Michaels Crafts and can be easily added yourself. If you're not sure how, just ask. If you like, I can add your digital signature where you see mine, to make it more personal. I will just need your contact details for the back of the card before sending. No shipping needed, as you will be emailed the file. You are free to use as many times as you like, but prohibited from sharing the digital file within teams, with colleagues or digitally in any way - just send them my way for their own copy, please! A girl's got to make a living :)If you have any questions, just ask. I give these out to every Pampered Bride with her order. They love it! Personalized and fun. Makes them feel super special and talk about how great I was to work with. You can do the same!Background: I have been a Graphic Designer for almost a decade now. You can see more Pampered Chef items here in the marketplace or on facebook under RobynLynnDesign. I am also available (and affordable) for custom projects!Thanks!

List Date: 7/14/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $10.3 + $0 Shipping

http://classifieds.panjo.com/chef-success/listings/pampered-bride-thank-you-card-design-121649/purchase
--------------------------------------
http://classifieds.panjo.com/ga.aspx?utmac=MO-29521689-5&utmn=2113488925&utmr=-&utmp=ForumThread.html&guid=ON
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/b661964a-8f5a-4631-80b7-659006948b872.jpg
http://imagecdn.panjo.com/images/53be39d6-f52b-4833-b54e-cf43032aa0112.jpg

What is the "Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design" and how does it work?

The "Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design" is a customizable thank you card specifically designed for brides. It includes a beautiful design and space for the bride to write a personal message to her guests. The card can be easily personalized with the bride's name and wedding date, and can be ordered in bulk for convenience.

How can I order the "Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design"?

You can order the "Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design" through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly from the Pampered Chef website. Simply select the design and quantity you want, and provide the necessary personalization information. Your cards will be shipped to you promptly.

Can I see a preview of the design before I order?

Yes, you can see a preview of the "Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design" before placing your order. On the Pampered Chef website, you can click on the design you are interested in and a preview image will appear. This will give you an idea of what the card will look like with your personalization.

Can I use my own personal message on the thank you card?

Yes, the "Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design" allows you to write your own personal message to your guests. The design includes space for your message, so you can express your gratitude in your own words. This adds a personal touch and makes each card unique.

Are there any discounts available for ordering the "Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design" in bulk?

Yes, there are discounts available for ordering the "Pampered Bride Thank You Card Design" in bulk. You can save up to 20% on your order when you purchase a larger quantity. This is a great option if you have a large number of guests to thank or if you want to have extra cards on hand for future use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kara
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Tara-Ann
  • robynlynn007
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
robynlynn007
  • dlsmeal