• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Bride Aprons: Find Vintage Styles for Your Bridal Shower

In summary, the Pampered Bride Aprons are made of high-quality, durable cotton material and are designed to fit most body types comfortably. Unfortunately, customization options are not available at this time, but they can still make a unique gift for brides-to-be. Additionally, all vintage style aprons, including the Pampered Bride Aprons, are machine washable. Bulk discounts are also available for orders of 10 or more aprons by contacting the customer service team.
Cookin'InTX
Does anyone have any of the older Pampered Bride Aprons? I don't think the new ones look as nice and I have a shower on May 27th! Help!

Me too! I love the old style better! If anyone has lots of extras I am also interested in buying at least 1 before June 25th!

1. What is the material of the Pampered Bride Aprons?

The Pampered Bride Aprons are made of high-quality, durable cotton material.

2. Are these aprons one-size-fits-all?

Yes, the Pampered Bride Aprons are designed to fit most body types comfortably.

3. Can I customize the apron with my name or wedding date?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization options for the Pampered Bride Aprons at this time. However, they can still make a lovely and unique gift for any bride-to-be.

4. Are the vintage styles machine washable?

Yes, all of our vintage style aprons, including the Pampered Bride Aprons, are machine washable for easy care and maintenance.

5. Can I purchase these aprons in bulk for my bridal party?

Yes, we offer bulk discounts for orders of 10 or more aprons. Please contact our customer service team for more information and pricing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jpanzenhagen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • ChefGretchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefGretchen
  • scrapbuckman