• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pamper Your Pregnant Sister with a Pampered Baby Shower - Show Outline Included

In summary, a Pampered Baby Shower is a luxurious and unique way to celebrate the arrival of a new baby, combining traditional baby shower elements with the high-quality products and personalized service of Pampered Chef. It offers a more upscale and intimate experience compared to a traditional baby shower and can be hosted by anyone. During the event, Pampered Chef consultants will use a variety of kitchen tools and cookware, such as the Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, and Silicone Prep Bowls. To book a Pampered Baby Shower, simply contact your local consultant or visit the website to find one near you. They will customize the event and ensure a stress-free celebration for the expecting mother.
Seamstress
I'm new to the Pampered Chef (my super starter month1 is January). I'm trying to talk my sister into a show and she's a little iffy about it. She's pregnant and due in May.

I've seen flyers on having a Pampered Baby Show. And I think I can talk her into having this type of show. Does anyone have a show outline that I could look over? It would be a different kind of show that my other sis and I could do for her baby shower.

Thanks!

I've never done a baby shower theme, but I have some flyers and info about them. I say it would be fun and definitely would be a new twist on them!!

I don't know if this will help you or not, but I hand this flyer out at Mommy-and-me Shows or at shows where there are a lot of young moms. Good luck and let us know how it turns out!

Julie Myers
Denver, PA

Attachments

• Mommy Helpers.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 632

1. What is a "Pampered Baby Shower"?

A Pampered Baby Shower is a unique and luxurious way to celebrate the impending arrival of a new baby. It combines traditional baby shower elements with the high-quality products and personalized service of Pampered Chef.

2. How does a Pampered Baby Shower differ from a traditional baby shower?

A Pampered Baby Shower offers a more upscale and intimate experience compared to a traditional baby shower. Instead of playing games and opening gifts, guests will enjoy delicious food and participate in hands-on cooking demonstrations using Pampered Chef products.

3. Can anyone host a Pampered Baby Shower?

Yes, anyone can host a Pampered Baby Shower! They are perfect for expecting mothers, family members, friends, or even colleagues who want to celebrate the new addition to their family in a special and memorable way.

4. What products are typically used during a Pampered Baby Shower?

During a Pampered Baby Shower, our consultants will use a variety of products from our extensive line of kitchen tools and cookware. This may include items such as our Quick Cooker, Deep Covered Baker, or Silicone Prep Bowls, all of which are perfect for creating delicious and healthy meals for new parents.

5. How do I book a Pampered Baby Shower for my pregnant sister?

To book a Pampered Baby Shower for your pregnant sister, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to find a consultant near you. They will work with you to customize the event and ensure a special and stress-free celebration for your sister and her new baby.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tonzafunn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
monique64
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • legacypc46
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies