• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

At-Work Luncheons: Ideas & Recipes for Success

In summary, for a successful at-work luncheon you can make easy and quick recipes such as sandwiches, salads, and wraps, as well as crockpot dishes and simple pasta dishes. To accommodate dietary restrictions, offer a variety of options and ask coworkers about their specific needs beforehand. The food can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge. For decorating and setting up, use colorful tablecloths, centerpieces, and themed decorations, and consider personal touches like name cards and a photo booth. To ensure a successful turnout, promote the event beforehand and offer incentives for attendance.
dmeredith2
Hello to everyone. I am really new on the board. I have been in PC for a month now, and August is my SS1. I dont have many bookings, and I am thinking of sending brochures out to do the at work luncheons. Do you have any ideas of recipes to do at these occasions, and kind of an idea of what to do at them?

Thanks in advance for all of your help!
Daniel Meredith
New York NY

I'm a teacher so I put them in our lounge. And when we have meeting I bring goodies and make sure I have copies of the recipies.

You are going to do a demo at the luncheon? Do you have access to a microwave? The easiest is a noncook recipe or one you can prepare the crust at home (like a veggie pizza).

If you have access to a microwave, I would make the 10 minute microwave cake. You need the fluted stone, minimal ingredients, but you can show the stainless steel bowls, scrapers, whisk, scoop, and platter. Here is the recipe:

10 Minute Microwave Cake
Materials:
Stoneware Fluted Pan
Cake Mix and materials needed for mix
Can of Icing

Directions:
1. Mix cake mix according to box directions in the classic batter bowl or stainless steel bowls. Whisk.
2. Pour into Stoneware Fluted Pan using the scraper.
3. Scoop out icing and plop on top of batter *depends on your microwave strength (8-12 minutes)
4. Cook in microwave for approximately 10 minutes *use cake tester to test for doneness
5. Let sit in pan for a few minutes to cool *the earlier you turn over, the drippier your icing
6. Turn over onto platter *round platter or Simple Additions Large Platter is perfect for this use

ENJOY!

1. What are some easy and quick recipes for a successful at-work luncheon?

Some easy and quick recipes for a successful at-work luncheon include sandwiches, salads, and wraps. You can also try making a crockpot dish or a simple pasta dish. These options are easy to prepare and can be made in bulk to feed a larger group.

2. How can I accommodate dietary restrictions for my coworkers at an at-work luncheon?

To accommodate dietary restrictions, it's important to have a variety of options available. Offer vegetarian, gluten-free, and dairy-free options. You can also ask your coworkers about their specific dietary needs beforehand to ensure everyone has something to eat.

3. Can I make the food ahead of time for an at-work luncheon?

Yes, you can make the food ahead of time for an at-work luncheon. In fact, it's recommended to do so to save time on the day of the event. Many dishes can be prepared a day in advance and stored in the refrigerator until ready to serve.

4. What are some creative ideas for decorating and setting up an at-work luncheon?

Some creative ideas for decorating and setting up an at-work luncheon include using colorful tablecloths, centerpieces, and themed decorations. You can also add personal touches like name cards for each person or a fun photo booth backdrop for a group picture.

5. How can I ensure a successful turnout for an at-work luncheon?

To ensure a successful turnout for an at-work luncheon, it's important to promote the event beforehand. Send out invitations or reminders, post about it on social media, and personally invite your coworkers. You can also offer incentives like a raffle or small prizes to encourage attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cjdrish
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • pampered2007