• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered at Work Network: Increase Sales and Brand Awareness with Incentives

In summary, the conversation discussed the effectiveness of hosting a "Pampered at Work Network" show to increase sales and promote one's business. The speaker advised reaching out to businesses and offering complimentary cooking demonstrations and special discounts to attract employees. They also mentioned the importance of promoting the convenience and fun of having a show at work. Additionally, the conversation touched on the idea of targeting familiar businesses for a higher success rate.
kitchenqueen
Has anyone tried or done a "Pampered at Work Network" show? I have the flyer from this site and was wondering how you approach the businesses. I am looking to increase my sales before October is up and to get my name out there more. Do you offer incentives, etc? I would appreciate any advice on it! Thanks in advance! :D

I wanted to try this soon and get a plan in action bofore I go out and attempt this! I would appreciate any feedback! ;)

One tip...At a training I was just at, someone mentioned that it's better to do a business that you are familiar with. Like your dentist, insurance agent, etc. That way you're not just walking off the street. I haven't tried this myself, but have heard this before, so it must be working somewhere. All you can do is try!!!

Can you tell me where to find the flyer on this site, I have been wanting to try this myself. I am realtively new to the Pampered Chef business and would like to get my name out there. :)

Hello there! I have definitely done a few "Pampered at Work Network" shows and they have been a great success for me. When approaching businesses, I usually start by reaching out to the HR department or the person in charge of organizing events for the employees. I offer them a complimentary cooking demonstration and tasting for their employees during their lunch break or after work hours. I also mention that it's a great way for the employees to de-stress and bond over delicious food.As for incentives, I usually offer a special discount for any orders placed during the show and also a free gift for the host of the show. This encourages employees to make purchases and also helps promote future shows. I have also had success with offering a raffle for a free product or gift certificate for those who attend the show.Overall, the key is to highlight the convenience and fun of having a Pampered Chef show at work, and how it can benefit both the employees and the company. I hope this helps and best of luck with your show! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking! :)

What is the "Pampered at Work Network"?

The Pampered at Work Network is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows companies to bring our high-quality cooking products to their employees in a convenient and fun way. This program is designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable for busy professionals.

How does the "Pampered at Work Network" work?

The Pampered at Work Network is a simple and customizable program. Companies can choose from a variety of options, such as hosting a virtual cooking show, setting up a pop-up shop in the office, or offering employee discounts. Our consultants will work with the company to find the best option for their needs.

What are the benefits of the "Pampered at Work Network" for companies?

The Pampered at Work Network offers many benefits for companies. It can help boost employee morale, promote team building, and provide a convenient way for employees to access high-quality cooking products. It can also be a unique and fun addition to company events or wellness programs.

How do employees benefit from the "Pampered at Work Network"?

Employees can benefit from the Pampered at Work Network in several ways. They can have access to our high-quality cooking products at a discounted price, learn new recipes and cooking techniques from our consultants, and have a fun and interactive experience with their coworkers.

How can a company sign up for the "Pampered at Work Network"?

Companies can easily sign up for the Pampered at Work Network by contacting their local Pampered Chef consultant or filling out a form on our website. Our consultants will work with the company to create a customized plan that fits their needs and schedule a date for the event or pop-up shop at their office.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jan Murphy
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
DebPC
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • acherry
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies